Do Americans really?

Is that what you'll rely on after abolishing the police?

Attached: 20220718_154715.jpg (828x852, 163.47K)

The cities in America are third world

After reading that I would break the window just to steal the steering wheel.

Perfect setup for a burglar if you have tinted windows. Wait for him to break the window, shoot the nugger in the face point blank. He attacked me with a hammer officer.

Police not abolished, this is what you're relying on now but laying for the privilege

Argument BTFO

No. I will rely on the fact that my material wealth is held in bricks, land, contracts, and trusts and my physical health is held in a holster.

he's assuming that criminals can read.

if only those negros could read

Attached: read.jpg (1280x720, 177.34K)

Pretty daring

That sign is useless. Even if a nigger could read that it would just follow its natural nigger instinct and smash it anyway out of spite.

lol, tldr
*smash*

I heard that in Seattle the junkies will slash your tires if you do something like this. They believe they should be able to take something even if it is worthless.

>america
im surprised they dont just put a claymore mine on the door and park it in the nigger district for lulz

>They think that the melinated engineers and doctors seeking reparations, can read.
NGMI

Niggers can’t read

I would break the windows of the house, just because.

What are the police going to do when you wake up to find your car broken into? Go door to door and ask if the person committed the crime? Fuck dude Catalonians must be down right retarded.

you mean niggers and beaners

>P A R T
>A
>R
>C
>E
>L

Pretty sure blacks will break it if they see that. I would knowing it's a leftist's car. Why do they have car if there's climate change? They should stop having heating and cars

Any place that has signs like this you can bet your last dollarydo that it's absolutely illegal to defend yourself, much less with a firearm.

connect it w the rest of them on the block u dumb kike

KEK they think niggers will deterred by a sign? GET REAL.

Attached: 20220718_151525.jpg (4000x3000, 1.52M)

Had a friend who lived inside DC for awhile. He said if you left something visible in the car like a laptop case, 100% it would be gone by morning. He said he left his car deliberately unlocked so the thieves could check and rifle through it without breaking the windows.

The note he left before this one was in cursive.

hope they have a home invasion and it sounds like they will in that type of shitlib third world neighborhood
fucking redditors

Day of South Africa soon

God damn that’s based

*predditors

>park right outside your goy pod
>blm, antifa, aclu, yass ukraine bumper stickers all over your car
>blm, antifa, aclu, yass ukraine signs all over your lawn
>"ayo dey said all dey sheeit beez inside de house y'all, we finna drop these honkiez"