People travel half way around the world to get their limbs blown off in ukraine for serving a jewish money launderer...

>people travel half way around the world to get their limbs blown off in ukraine for serving a jewish money launderer that organizes a western elite money laundering scheme

Attached: 1655666584489.jpg (680x680, 59.8K)

Not my problem

>it was worth it, Slava Ukraini!

Attached: 553A497C-F88D-4A13-8DF3-F9CC4AA647FA.jpg (508x639, 190.89K)

She is a fucking Ukrainian civilian.
How many times we going to do this?

Attached: UkraineSnacks.jpg (769x960, 138.6K)

love seeing whores who think women are 'just as good at war as men' getting blown to pieces

poor girl
i blame putler

Well said.

>She is a fucking Ukrainian civilian
great. so why didn't she get out of there? she had the special vagina privileges that would've allowed her to.

ahwell she can still function a morale doll

i hope she realizes that russians have hardcore diaper fetishes

God I wish that were me

Because then she'd be labelled a whore with special privileges while her brothers back home die for her.
The real issue is that young people shouldn't be dying for kike bankers when they have their whole lives ahead of them.

Why does she have a diaper on?

tfw no amputee gf

Attached: R (11).jpg (480x360, 18.5K)

I wish theyd draft every tranny and air drop them over Moscow

she was a front line pump doll, she was making big bux from all the western money delivered to soldiers, she got roastified and her puss was blown out and then she had to start selling her ass and she prolapsed from too much dp and now she has no sphincter

You think people can just leave? lol retard

>You stay
>Noooo, she should have left
>You leave
>Noooo, she should have stayed
No matter what you do you do it wrong

Seen upper class UKR bitches on tinder ask for money in their profile to buy arms for their hohol golems. Disgusting propagandized cattle, no doubt they are enriching themselves from this war as they always do there.

can you imagine the reddit goodgoy bux they're getting
>we're supporting the war against putin!
>she's actually buying underwear and dragon dildos

explains the diaper

100% still would.

Is that girl male or female? It is kinda hard to tell nowadays, her remaining wrist looks feminine, but it is probably more male women than female women who volunteer, so that points in the other direction

Attached: girl14.webm (540x960, 1.52M)

Just chop off her other leg and arm and pull her teeth out, sex might be interesting with a human noodle

Attached: 1651353444663.jpg (839x1024, 91.89K)