Just eat the mRNA syrup beebros

>GreenLight Biosciences is developing an RNA-based syrup to attack varroa mites, a parasite that attaches itself to honeybees and feeds off them while spreading diseases. The RNA acts as an “off switch” that interferes with the mites, disrupting their ability to lay offspring that attach to bees
>Anecdotal feedback shows that hives using his company’s treatment are healthier and have a higher survival rate
>anecdotal

What could possibly go wrong?

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-07-18/sick-honeybees-could-find-salvation-in-covid-vaccine-technology

Attached: 8F2353EA-A8C7-4CF5-8D31-5EA0BB2A6A0D.jpg (1170x1391, 842.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H-P-v1WEHBo
patents.google.com/patent/US9474776B2
patents.google.com/patent/US11109575B2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DUPLICITOUS CUNTS
they're not "sick" theyve been poisoned by monsanto

Attached: gowron everyone was harmed.jpg (500x370, 39.11K)

>The RNA acts as an “off switch” that interferes with the mites
do they inject it into the mites or bees?

Attached: FF81BB41-773C-41BD-AC14-BE149DF377B0.jpg (900x900, 44.04K)

>bee crisis
The bees are dying because of pesticides and urbanization
hegels dialect in effect

>The RNA acts as an “off switch” that interferes with the mites, disrupting their ability to lay offspring
Roundabout way of saying growth inhibiting poison

>The product is placed in an envelope with holes that beekeepers put in a hive. The bees do the rest—ultimately delivering it to where mites produce.
Mites grow in the brood cells with developing bees. So the bees pick up the mRNA growth inhibitor and carry it into the brood cells where developing bees are

Sorry, im just not gonna vax them (my bees)
hahaha, i know i know, im just not going to is all

Attached: Snapchat-2144527397.jpg (1806x3648, 1.33M)

Ohh wow, they're using mRNA to sterilize organisms...who would've thunk?

Based and beekeepingpilled

They'll never get my bees either.

Attached: smug.gif (498x278, 2.6M)

>MITE
>DIIIIEEEE

They really need to stop fucking with things

Hang in there little bee and good on you, beekeeper bro. My neighbor keeps bees and I want to get into it - just need some more free time.

Very based, the both of you
keep it up

Attached: Snapchat-267547009.jpg (1806x3648, 1020.77K)

They like science not only does this virus cross species it also crosses from insects to mammals

Sounds like they let the bees basically roll around in the mRNA syrup and then basically it kills the mites. Kind of sounds like Frontline for bees.

I’m sure it’s perfectly safe and effective for the bees too.

Beekeeper here. The biggest threat is migratory beekeepers. They spread new pathogens and pests across a larger area and at a faster rate. Pesticides can be a problem but generally not ones used in agriculture, as the farmers couldn’t get pollination contracts.

youtube.com/watch?v=H-P-v1WEHBo

patents.google.com/patent/US9474776B2
patents.google.com/patent/US11109575B2

I fail to see how it is different in end effect from apivar or oxalic acid vapor. Personally I use oxalic acid only and have almost no mites.

Most of the time youll only need 1-2 hours a week to inspect them
things go wrong, so you shouldn't count on being able to do it before work or something incase it takes longer

trickiest part is the weather, if you're weekdays are packed, you might have trouble if you have a shitty weekend and cant get out to your hive

either way, start planting flowers now!
you'll hopefully draw your neighbors bees/other cute pollinators to your yard

>eating bug slime
It has its uses but in my mouth and in my bum it doesnt belong.

The classic "could do/should do" mistake science has been making for the better part of a century
They refuse to accept how much of science is essentially a black box, and that unknown unknowns exist that could lead to actual mass starvation via bee depopulation

They have literally no idea what they are doing with this technology and will collapse the biosphere with it. This is nukes 2.0.

>"WOwie I DOn"T LIKE MOSQUITo bites, so hurrrr hurrrr I'll just engineer mRNA to make MOsquiTOS LESs hungry!"
>release gene-edited mosquitos into the wild
>they spread and multiply
>animals that feed on them become infected with rogue edited DNA
>mass-die offs of species, and the remainder become bioreactors full of new pathogens for which there are no cure
>viral contagions rip through formerly stable mammal populations
>inevitably something winds up affecting humans

Sounds like a real great idea, akin to dumping nanobots onto the ground.

The scientists know, and (((they))) know, which is why (((they))) physically threaten the cowardly scientists into compliance.

>The scientists know
I understand why you feel that way, but if you know anything about how science has been developing, it's been a head-first tumble into progress
There have been several scientific advancements that threatened the world and were instead persued because "progress"
There's even theories on how many nukes would have to be detonated in one spot to ignite the atmosphere and kill every living organism on the surface of earth instantly
These people absolutely need to be stopped, and industrial society will have its reckoning if they are not

Ted was right.

Which is why I said they had to be threatened into doing this insane shit.

That's it bros, two more years and all of these drones, dead.

I believe it's narcissism and hubris. Almost every single person I've met in a STEM field is a pie in the sky liberal who thinks we're post-history and believes we're living in a simulation
It's actually fucking nuts how crazy these people are on an individual basis. They may have been hypnotized into being this way by authority figures and their peers, but I promise you on an individual level these people absolutely do not think anything bad could happen because of their actions