BREAKING!!! Food prices skyrocketing in UKRAIN

Hohols will be starving very soon.
Ukrainin media is lamenting that food prices are going up at super high levels, at 100% to 300%.
Remember how Hohols were making fun few months ago that prices in Russia were going up.
Well, hohols now you are crying like little bitches that prices in your shithole are going up. LMAO
STARVE TO DEATH YOU SUBHUMAN NAZIS, Stepan Bandera LOVERS.

Attached: UKRAINE KAPUT, lol.jpg (1280x853, 66.23K)

>Source: TRUST ME

i trust the worst memeflag on this board more than i would ever trust a subhuman like you

Ahahahaha Ukrainian swine squealing
Seethe and dilate homo

How’s your yarmulke?

It’s funny when you think about it. Like would Ukraine be any different under Russian occupation than under American occupation? Less gay rainbow flags I guess

>>Source: TRUST ME
It is covered for the last several days on Ukrainian News.
Video reports from different stores and price comparisons, interviews with store owners and general public.

Go back to the front

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 169.3K)

for fucks sake we are going to start giving them our food too?

Enjoy losing the war

You just stole their food lol.

>2 more weeks

so did you desu lmao

Kek, maybe!

Ukrainins the biggest beggars of Europe,.... LOL

Attached: Ukraine begging,lol.jpg (1280x827, 106.95K)

BF 1942 was the best BF game

What do you have against Ukrainians or Russians? 100 times better people than some west gayropean, let alone your mutt bosses.

soon they'll become like the english

this is mostly because ukrainian officials are taking western food aid and then selling it

Who cares about Ukraine. It's like colony for everyone. Everyone will suck every resource available here. Some take all the money, some people, some oil and so on. Maybe in 200 years they will be some papuas living here after there is nothing more to get from it

>this is mostly because ukrainian officials are taking western food aid and then selling it
Not only imported food, but many foods grown in Ukraine have prices going up very fast and very high.
Prognosis are that it will get very bad in fall time.

LOL

Look at that fucking hungry hohol, he ate his dog too.