Niggers are not the same as us

I've seen more faggots on this board saying the only difference between us and niggers is skin color. That's the dumbest fucking most easily disprovable shit I have ever heard.

Their IQ is lower, their kids can't see themselves in the mirror for a significant amount of time after white children can, they have nigger hair like no other race on the planet, they're generally very violent and lack self control/impulse control/critical thinking/the ability to think more then 4 second ahead of them.

>BUT NOT ALL BLACKS ARE NIGGERS AND NOT ALL NIGGERS ARE BLACK!!!!!1

Yes they are. Unless a nigger is MOSTLY white, he will act like a nigger no matter what when placed in a group of other niggers. It doesn't matter if he's the whitest talking hardest working "black man" that there's ever been, he will immediately become a nigger.

If it's all just socioeconomic problems, causing them to be like this, why are whites who have it worse out committing 50% of the violent crime in our country?

tldr fuck niggers and fuck you nigger defending faggots that raided my board.

Attached: d83ccfd4e55e44558b6b770437645f36.jpg (780x643, 35.7K)

What about the retards on here that think niggers would be fine if not for the jews and talk about how based Malcoon X was? LOL. Truth is, you just can't get around that 20% ghost hominid admixture/stupidity/violent tendencies of the negro.

I agree we should take the niggers from the Jews and work "with" them to fight the Jews. But after the Jews are gone they gotta go.

Bro it's just skin color. We all bleed the same color. Racism is not ok so please don't say the n-word.

They are shills user, kikes, chinks and faggots.

Attached: 1658106629286167.jpg (1024x868, 55.28K)

Maybe we can sterilize them like the commies did. It worked then. Didn't see 1 Gypsy when i was young.

Meant why AREN'T whites out committing crime, not why ARE they.

Attached: 1635439394301.jpg (640x723, 96.08K)

The only people saying the difference between niggers and humans is skeen cola are retards or jews. They’re a different species.

While lot of zoomer retards around here genuinely believe this I think. I figured they would've seen right through all the brainwashing seeing as how they grew up in the most heated part of this psychological warfare but I guess not.

niggers think jews are white and that they're the real jews

>NOOO U CANT JUST PUSH FOR
>UNITY BETWEEN THE RACES
fuck off kike
Keep trying to ban me too you dumb
Nigger it wont work

Fun fact:
THE ENEMY OF ALL MANKIND IS
THE KIKE
op is a massive kike

If anons want to reply to slide threads
It helps the whole community if you
Type sage in all fields
This wont bump the thread and u can
Still call the Op a faggot nigger kike
(Which almost all shills are)
Announcing sage also makes the
Jannie menace seethe

Attached: 30829D0F-26A9-42BB-829B-D6B883D71AF3.png (653x879, 1.02M)

Zoomers worship black culture and racemix like crazy. Of course they defend niggers. Most of them either have a little nigger in them or desperately want to be black.

Even if race realism became acceptable and popular, people have been so brainwashed their entire lives into worshiping niggers that many of them are just lost causes. They'll always see chimps as "cool", as their friends, as their countrymen, etc.

There's also a difference between niggers and black people. But we all know Any Forumstards aren't ready to have that conversation.

More niggers know about kikes than whites and that's a fact. Sometimes being too dumb to read propaganda and lies is beneficial to the groid. It allows them to see through things that educated whites cannot see through their "education." Kind of like the covid vax. Niggers were more skeptical than anyone because they're retarded but their retardation is beneficial to them sometimes in clown world.

>I've seen more faggots on this board saying the only difference between us and niggers is skin color.
No. You haven't.

Attached: RedHead.jpg (731x1024, 92.25K)

See the original post, I already went over that you fucking retarded nigger.

Yes I have faggot look at any thread talking about niggers and you find 20 zoomer comforting the nigger telling him he's just like us. Kys

Why make shit up?
It's not even funny as a joke.
What are you craving drama like a goddamn woman?

Attached: KhiaraBridges.jpg (683x1024, 107.34K)

Niggers and Jews bad news!

Attached: F022FB87-F91C-4D2A-8F0C-5D205A21D16D.jpg (1200x787, 563.88K)

my experience on Any Forums
is pic rel

Attached: frens2VN.jpg (819x1024, 323.48K)

Doesn't mean they don't hate you. They benefit from the jews from being their weapon to use against whites, and that's a fact. Niggers chimping about their jewish landlord or larping about being black hebrew israelites doesn't change that.

Attached: 1656806671973.jpg (329x345, 14.11K)

>They'll always see chimps as "cool"
Chimps are pretty cool, though. I mean real chimps, obviously. Just ask Joe Rogan.

If you think they're smart enough to know they're a tool of the Jews you're a dummy lol.

drop the source nigger

Your inferior failed race is still going extinct. Nothing you say will change that you inferior dying out cracker.