Doctors abandon vaxxies and faggots with pox to their fate

nytimes.com/2022/07/18/nyregion/new-york-monkeypox-vaccine.html

Attached: nytimes.com20220718.png (927x695, 81.72K)

Is this actually a thing yet?
Im sick af with the rona right now

Not what it says in the article. Good job failing reading comprehension.

Attached: 1640572545903.jpg (640x795, 90.82K)

It only infects gay men.

>your life is a sunk cost goy

As an unvaxxed non faggot, I don't have to worry about either "pandemic."

Try ivermectin

Doctors couldn't stop faggots from sodomizing each other when aids was out of control, it's foolish to think they would stop for monkey pox.

Try getting more potassium too. That helps with monkeypox, especially when the potassium comes from a banana

I'd like to sue for the abuse of having these things forced on me as a child. If I cannot sue, I'll use violence at some point in the future.

I didnt want any of those vaccines, I was a child. Also I didn't even get all of those vaccines. Also my parents said they regret vaccinating us

Of course you are, of course you are sick with a mind virus that makes you THINK your sick with rona.

based
be free

Try potassium. Bananas are a good source.

Literally just like covid then? Because treatments are declared illegal in most places in the west since they make the vax mandates fall apart.

What about bisexuals? Won't it affect them too? There needs to be a sex quarantine until monkey pox is in remission. 2 weeks should cover it.

Let the faggot holocaust begin, and this time it will be a real one. The only problem I have here is it won't kill every single on fo the boyraping degenerates

Bisexual is still gay. I'm 30 years into my 2 weeks without sex so you're about right.

Which one of those is mRNA?

>Mr. Kohn, who lives in the Flatbush neighborhood of Brooklyn, has private health insurance, so he went to a local urgent care to get tested while dizzy with a 103-degree fever. But he was not prescribed anything stronger than Tylenol for the pain. “The most painful thing are the anal rectal lesions,” he said. “They are just excruciating.”

Kekd

Nice digits. I doubt the rest of pol can go that long without sex

Yes, vaccines. Not experimental gene therapy, you fucking dipshit.

Up yer bum

Jidf posters try to legitimize fear mongering by framing it as against x

That would be crazy if so.