A question for Ed Dutton fans

So are incels R-strategists, or K-strategists? Dutton said himself that incels are failed R-strategists. But imo they seem to be more of a a mix of K-strategists that are peer pressured into having lots of sex, as that's the expectations set up by society right now, or K-strategists that are angry, because there's not many places to meet K-strategists women with Tinder being full of vapid R-strategist thots and chads who will fuck both K and R-strategist women.
Thoughts?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (336x188, 15.27K)

They are ugly and shouldn't exist without modern medicine.

Here's a question for Dutton:

What does it say about you that you had to abandon British women because they wouldn't date you, let alone let you breed them to save your life, that you had to flee to Finland and knock up some poverty stricken bitch who isn't aware of British social ques to look out for in British men that mean they're unworthy of daitng?

Dutton literally had to date a Eurasian women and have hapa Elliot Rodgers just to pass on his genes.

Pathetic.

peer pressured into wanting to have lots of sex*

Incels create selective pressure through mass shootings

He doesn't seem like a guy who would have a problem finding a woman anywhere really. He seems highly social and his eccentrism is charming. I was always wondering if he's high verbal, low spatial IQ kind of guy like Jordan Peterson.

redpill me on the Quiverfull cult he shilled for. is it effective?

I wrote off Dutton ever since he took the vax then sperged out after getting called out. Fuck him. I seriously believe he's just a neurotic autist.

Have you seen bong women, disgusting.

Could be both, hard to say which is more prevalent. However, I agree with you on it being K strategists.

he explained it multiple times and also made a video about it.
Incels are not r-strategist but deep down very K. They try to act like r but fail everytime and become frustrated. So he advices them to go to church and become super K which is their only chance to have to get a mate.

Incel is a straw man concept created by the left to smear their opposition. It’s nonsense to categorize a things that doesn’t exist. That said, R /K selection theory explains the left mindset

>It’s nonsense to categorize a things that doesn’t exist

incels absolutely exist. Plenty of men out there want to have sex but due to various reasons can't

Dutton tends to cast an incredibly wide net on all his assumptions. He's a political propagandist at the end of the day, not a real impartial analyst. And I say this as someone who tends to agree that right wing people are healthier.

He's from the south of England, so naturally he is both genetic trash and shit with women. Look at the fucking state of his face, he has bags under his eyes that 90 year old alcoholics don't even have.

That makes a lot of sense. Is church really the only option for k strategists now? I feel like women that study STEM at unis might also be K-strategists. Maybe there are dating apps that are marketed towards k strategists more? Maybe bumble?

I stopped listening to him over the company he keeps

You can't be involuntary celibate if you think about it. Unless you have some kind of medical condition ofc. You can always pay for sex. With that in mind it makes a lot of sense that "incels" are really K-strategists that aren't mad about not being able to have sex, but rather at having no prospects of meeting a K-strategist woman anywhere these days. They get confused and think that their problem is that they can't date anyone, but really they just don't fit in with the R-strategist crowd.

IQ does not mean anything in terms of sexual success. Dutton, if not for the miracle of modern travel methods invented just a century ago that lets him flee long distances and liberal migration policies and attitudes that would even let him move to or be integrated into said far away lands, would simply have died as yet another sexless incel. Just because he engaged in Asian sex tourism, that doesn't mean his seed is worth passing on.

Most people have an aversion to prostitution, they don't consider it a option. Also some people are too poor to afford it. Not to mention it is far more illegal in most of the world than it is in Poland. I think their are both K and R incels, In fact Dutton argues that incels are mostly failed R strategists.

>He seems highly social and his eccentrism is charming
The eccentricity is an act, watch him on someone else's stream and you get a totally different personality

guys?