Monkeypox General

Here we go another ban in progress. Just let a dead thread die jannies. No need for bans

>Sequence of pathogenic events in cynomolgus macaques infected with aerosolized monkeypox virus.

>All three chimeric viruses exhibited increased replication kinetics in vitro

>40 years after smallpox eradication, monkeypox is a human disease. ... monkeypox viruses express secreted inhibitors of type I interferon

>The purpose of this study was to investigate the prophylactic and therapeutic potential of interferon-β (IFN-β) for use against monkeypox virus.

>Monkeys Escape After Truck Crashes on Pennsylvania Highway

A pickup truck with an enclosed trailer full of 100 monkeys collided with a dump truck, the police said. Four escaped.

Yeah..Fuck this world dude. They always got to project like that to make it funny for them.

Attached: 07d6d3495016cb433f42040f6616c43d.jpg (747x1070, 158.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kvue.com/article/news/local/monkeypox-case-ut-austin-community/269-9d8fce4f-ee84-464d-b1c6-6fdf6bde2c1c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trust funded baby here. I am 10 minutes from turning that into a stencil and spray painting it in alleys of known vector spots. University of Texas.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 6.54K)

>talking with coworker
>mention monpox
>their daughter goes to school in NYC
>said one of her friends (girl) developed weird rash and went to get tested
>NYC won't test her because she is a woman and not a gay male
Was honestly kind of weird to hear it confirmed in the real life.

Attached: Grift for MPX clout.jpg (846x703, 94.55K)

>University of Texas
Public health testing has found a total of 12 MONKEYPOX cases in Texas residents.

kvue.com/article/news/local/monkeypox-case-ut-austin-community/269-9d8fce4f-ee84-464d-b1c6-6fdf6bde2c1c

>officials said there were nine confirmed cases of the virus and eight presumptive cases

You should do it. I'd love to see the media damage control if normies woke up to this one before they were told.

Same thing happened with COVID19. It was an "asian disease". Everyone said go support your asian community. AIDS was supposed to be a gay disease. Now you cant avoid it. Scary shit.

whats sad is I assume nobody would get the reference or understand it. I doubt they saw 12 monkeys. It didnt poll well in the "screening". Like did you ever get free tickets for a "screening"? I assume those people are retarded butter face looking people. Idiocracy didnt poll well for normans either. It would probably be a waste of time with very few >(yous)

Attached: 1631306040175.png (680x753, 143.69K)

You are not alone. They kept banning me for publishing the "octocock" dick pic. If it were Hunters cock, no mention would be made of that.

Keep getting the word out. Your a hero.

Some of the screening complaints where:

>It should have had a happier ending.

>I didnt understand it.

Attached: 1644641141873.jpg (745x1024, 112.91K)

>It would probably be a waste of time with very few >(yous)
Probably true, but it would make for a good conversation starter if you were walking past it with another person or some shit. Even just someone googling it when they hadn't before would be a net win imo. I like where your heart is at either way.

I dont think were allowed to discuss everyone is on a 2 month long hunter dick thread ban here. Or what our latest ban infraction constituted. its considered conversation non grata.

Yeah, there is absolutely some filter in place. You have to do a captcha if you refer to it as M O N K E Y P O X or M P X, but call it mankeypox or monpox and it goes through with no issues.

Attached: 056.png (475x475, 99.06K)

Thanks man. You have encouraged me to get out there and do it. To hell with the Normies inability to understand basic concepts.

I can't imagine some queer working at Jimmy John's or Subway would not consider popping one of those lesions and adding the fluid to a surely customers food. Or worse a nigger (black or white) doing that in the mens room and wiping the fluid on the handles, doors etc... what about the coffeepot at work?

They say it is not a gay disease. It is a contact disease and there are plenty of evil people willing to share the pain. Especially fags, niggers and disgruntled employees.

Attached: 1657487561168.jpg (828x482, 54.35K)

The same can be said for someone who has a sore on their arm or hand and thinks it is a bug bite. No malicious intent, but the end result is the same. Thank god the CoVid bullshit made me go out and invest in a home gym, because gyms are probably going to be ground zero for a lot of people.

Attached: 106598277-1593547396973fauci.jpg (3000x1688, 375.9K)

Those boils looks like makeup to me.

Attached: 1638377309193.png (524x1143, 549.97K)

she's not a gay male, so obviously can't get it

Attached: diosmio.jpg (1968x8512, 2.85M)

Gyms might be the worst. Imagine the sweat that drips from gymhogs? In my day we wore those spandex shorts under our normal shorts so and not to end up with crotch itch. More than once at Ballys I would use a machine after a girl just to get the aura of her sweat. I was only 17....keep your trap shut.

is there a version of this pic for mobile frens? i cant read

I don't wanna post all these pics one by one, I'm ul need a bigger screen or a pc.

Attached: snopesfactcheck.jpg (1232x3068, 672.5K)

all this for an STD

Attached: FTUQX3nVEAAeqhA.jpg (1297x892, 242.95K)

If mångipågs was an issue, it'd already been.