Why is it acceptable for Americans to have no idea how to cook?

picrel is a typical cart of groceries you will see being pushed through the aisles in any American grocery store.
Frozen pizza, chips, instant ramen, and cookies in the cart and this is how many Americans eat. Most Americans will look at this and think it is an acceptable diet.
This cart + fast food is how many Americans get all their calories. No wonder everyone here is so fat.

Maybe it's because my parents are foreign but I don't know why people here think it's not absurd that they don't have any clue how to cook. This is only normal in America.

can't cook = not white

Attached: Junk+food+grocery+store.jpg (848x1136, 195.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sWN13pKVp9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cooking is less fulfilling than some would lead you to believe

>can't cook = not white
Big true shitskin

You clearly haven't been to a store in months or more likely ever because you're a child whose mother does your shopping for you.

?????
you have to learn man

It's what you wrote genius

I like cooking tbdesu. If you have to eat every day you might as well know how to make food that tastes good

What I see in that basket is a lonely 30 year old nigger or spic on welfare.

Look at all that processed garbage! What's wrong with a bagel with yogurt in the morning? Or oatmeal? Or even eggs and toast?

Ever been to a winco or a walmart?
70% of the calories in that cart is processed garbage

>Why is it acceptable for Americans to have no idea how to cook?

I will let the General answer your question.

youtube.com/watch?v=sWN13pKVp9s

I cook very well. I also get one free hour per day so have no time to cook. So I buy what I can. Maybe if every asshole around me got their fucking lives together I could spend time cooking and still get a fucking hour to decompress after a 12 hour work day. I spend every waking moment dealing with someone's drama or working just to keep the fucking lights on. Millennials and zoomers are fucking idiots with no social skills and no sense of common decency.

>What wrong with a bagel with yogurt

FOUND THE JEW!

Because zoomers were too busy playing video games and eating tide pods to learn how to cook

You haven't been anywhere if you think decent meat and produce are easy to find and cheap. Your post reeks of low effort pasta long out of date. Why did you make this thread? What important news or information are you trying to slide mohel?

you dont need to know how to cook to eat healthy.

Idk man I love to cook(weekends only if I'm not super depressed), but after a soul draining 9-5 I don't want to do anything but sit and watch tv/browse the internet until bed.

>t. lardass rationalizing why 40% of his country is obese

>trusting Jamal and Manuel to cook healthy food for you
Do you know how much spit you ate last week?

We eat almost exclusively organic, including local beef, bought at local grocery chains and the hippy coop a few towns over. It’s far cheaper than buying Digiornio and Twinkies.

>work from home
>hate cooking
>take 2 to 3 naps a day, when not in meetings or not having to answer any questions
>love eating
>have money
>no time spent prepping, or cooking, or making sure I have a full rack of spices and shit
>eat basically what I want, when I want, and still exercise so i don't become a dumpy and completely unfuckable fatass

Question is: Are you all obsessed with cooking because you're poor and have shit jobs, or do you actually enjoy spending hours of your time away your jobs prepping and cooking meals because you simply have nothing better or more interesting/fun you could be doing instead?...

Saving money is good, but, if you're spending $400 to $600 a month on groceries and ingredients just so you can make a different culture's cuisine every night, you're not saving that much money. You can still eat at McDonald's in this economy - twice per day - for around $5 if all you order is two double-cheeseburgers and a large soda. That's $300-ish USD a month.

Don't give me that 'but you'll live longer!' shit either. Being age 70 and above looks awful, and sounds even worse.

I'm more surprised that people find that shit tasty. Quality of many foods have declined dramatically over the years.

>. You can still eat at McDonald's in this economy - twice per day - for around $5 if all you order is two double-cheeseburgers and a large soda.

Not true in many places.

>Don't give me that 'but you'll live longer!' shit either. Being age 70 and above looks awful, and sounds even worse.

Your body will age much faster if you don't care about your health.