Can I join the white side if there's a race war? I'm a black guy. I can be like a spy and go undercover or something

Can I join the white side if there's a race war? I'm a black guy. I can be like a spy and go undercover or something.

Attached: 1653503050689s.jpg (249x217, 6.25K)

No

you're indian so no unless you cook good curry fr fr no cap

Nobody cares about your skin color bro
As long as you dont act like a fucking
Nigger i would treat you like anyone else

all you need is a lack of niggerish tones to your english. If you can speak like a white man then you will be seen as an equal. Its an indicator of your IQ level.

You can take care of our women while we are off fighting.

Attached: happy-interracial-couple-sitting-beach-sunny-day-42898887.jpg (800x532, 56.57K)

this

Will you give him your daughter to marry ?

As long as I can fuck your sister in the ass

That job is taken. By me

Fuck no

As long as I can fuck you in the ass. I won't relax around a buck I ain't personally broke. You can join the team, nigger, but you gotta pay your dues.

I can make you white.

Attached: 1652818839487.png (1268x680, 511.79K)

Vasectomy

No
You aren't even trustworthy and loyal to your own people and will turn on them, how will you be an different with your white bros?
Typical groid behaviour

As long as he votes trump he can fuck my daughters and my wife and hell my sister too!

Take an IQ test. If it is over 115 you should try to spread your genes as much as possible in the black community. If it is around 100 then just have 3 children. If it is around 90 then just have one maybe 2 if it is high 90s. Higher IQ raises empathy and understanding of other people.

It's a free country. Whites have already joined the brown side so I guess the inverse can happen as well.

I wish we could, but no. Your people caused this rift, nig nog. I like that you understand that we're not the bad guy here -- and trust me when I say we understand you're not all bad either -- but, your race has its own hivemind and that hivemind is anti-white and inextricably bound to your jewish overlords commands. On paper what you're saying sounds good, but I think best thing for our people is to stick together and leave you guys alone, leaving both groups to fend for themselves.

We have enough problems now and adding groids to the mixture is counterintuitive for many reasons

Checked

no fuck off nigger. lf by some chance some christcuck acccepts you into our ranks we will destroy both of you