Reports that black women attacked a white woman on the bus while making an anti-white statement

>Reports that black women attacked a white woman on the bus while making an anti-white statement.
>Conveniently doesn't report what that 57 year old white boomer woman said/did to catch that ass whipping because we all know ass whippings don't just spontaneously happen without the parties involved having some kind of interaction before said ass whippings take place.

Racist ass biased white AmeriKKKan news media.

Attached: eatadickpoltards.jpg (868x688, 114.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/RedPillVideoArchive/1611
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

t.me/RedPillVideoArchive/1611

Attached: holo.jpg (963x819, 165.3K)

>white person attacks black person
IM SURE HE DID SOMETHING WRONG!
>black person attacks white person
NOOOOOOOOOO THE WHITE PERSON WAS INNOCENT NOOOOOOOOOO YOU CANT DEFEND YOURSELF

Any Forums in a nutshell

>11m
That's holocaust denial. Its been documented as early as 1930 that six million lives were lost. Any, ANY alterations are an act of anti-semitism

>kike posting

Show flag kike

>>Conveniently doesn't report what that 57 year old white boomer woman said/did to catch that ass whipping
It doesn't matter what she did the attack was a hate crime and the attacker was a piece of shit for attacking an old lady. Animals belong in cages. If being called a name triggers you to violence you are an animal and you deserve to be put down like one.

That niggerette with green hair can beat me any time she wants ;)

sauce on the green hair

I can see the attitude those negresses are exuding. It is like an aura of obnoxiousness. A halo of entitlement that no other race should have to tolerate. Except jews.

The FBI is totally going to go after these baboons though right? They committed a hate crime, that's the FBI's only job. It's not like they only prosecute one race for hate crimes.

picrel

Attached: bam-youre-a-jew.jpg (286x288, 37.07K)

They look hot af

Whites aren’t a protected minority.

BEBE’s KIDS

its the fault of white people

whites need to pay their reparations + adjusted for inflation otherwise black people are justified to attack them and take whats rightfully theres

btw if you are against this you are a white supremacist maga cultist

>Why don't you use public transportation?

>we all know ass whippings don't just spontaneously happen
Niggers literally made a trend of a game where they just punched people in the back of the head for no reason

100%. Bit extreme but true.

>Conveniently doesn't report what that 57 year old white boomer woman said/did

Conveniently, it doesn't report what the Equatorial People said or did, either.

Prediction: These Equatorials were behaving in an uncivilized manner and the Polar Person called out their behavior. The Equatorials, being as entitled as they are as a sub-species, generally, took issue with the civilized member of the Polar sub-species.

How can you manage to use the word 'theirs' correctly and 'theres' incorrectly in the same sentence? I would not put credence in anything you have to say after that.

yeah and youre a brit with jacked up teeth whos going to listen to you? your breath stinks go wash out your mouth before your next blood sausage

At least we all agree that niggers are a continuous problem.
Maybe in 200 years they will have integrated properly into this culture. Then again, maybe not.
We are stuck with these fucking turds for now.

nigger

Would rape the nigger girl

Blood sausage is good, you have no taste and no iron.

lol. So much for the 'muh educated' liberal voice of logic, reason and tolerance, fag

coal burner pays a small portion of the toll who cares

I hate black women they are complete demons who hate life.

Colored hair really is a massive 'STAY AWAY' signal. I can't fucking stand it, but at least so many women are upfront with their neurosis so you know never to bother with them.

Attached: 8843352q.png (1104x1254, 2.28M)

Stupid, yuckmouth.

>brit people with jacked up teeth telling me i should listen to them but all i can think about is how yellow their teeth are and how much their breath smells like bacteria

Not my problem. Also the white wine who was attacked had 3 biracial children lol.

Attached: 58247C48-5A07-4E72-90C1-B7204549BDAB.gif (635x640, 3.28M)

You and your fagfriend make a very low IQ tag team. Monkeypox got to your brain?

gimme the green hair

Attached: 1653921072542.jpg (564x704, 56.45K)

Based swede i take the one in the middle

niggers aren't human
they have no capacity for complex thought
like the infrahuman beasts they are,
they act like mindless golems

Death to kikes

Attached: monkno.jpg (953x960, 110.86K)

Sounds like projection

Would have to off her afterwards because I do not want others to find out I did a nigger

NIgger

Death to kikes

Attached: holocap.jpg (1024x644, 126.89K)

Attached: FGKGDudXEAEEfet.jpg (877x1024, 122.91K)

White people are the best thing that ever happened to niggers.

Based, Ill take the left one

NY Post actually did report the conversation prior to the beat down. It went like this:
>Nigger: I bet you like Trump
>White lady: I love Trump
>Nigger: REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
The liberal news media that has spent the last decade telling niggers they are oppressed has yet more blood on their hands.

Shouldn’t you be busy dollying up your underaged daughters for a 50 year-old Pakistani man? Did they make today your day off because of the weather/temperature today?

As a white male, I will always defend my black ebony queens over these disgusting pig white women.

>Group of black women
>Insufferably loud and obnoxious with no regard for noise pollution
>Randomly start fucking with someone for no reason
>The victim tells them to go away or shut up
>Unable to deal with this slight, they become increasingly hostile and physically violent
>Start twerking for no reason

Attached: 38c033cdfc2ca04f56c89a988cd64299.jpg (473x471, 20.45K)

the interestin gpart is the average dental hygiene of great britain will actually increase with open migration and acceptance of refugees

kek, but is Maccy D kosher? I think his boyfriend is more KFC.

>If being called a name triggers you to violence you are an animal and you deserve to be put down like one.
I remember America before we started throwing away our laws in the hopes of making blacks look human.

So saying something justifies a physical attack on an elderly woman. Why do niggers think like this?

While I'm indifferent on the topic, this has always confused me. If you're so set on commemorating a number of those fallen, why not the exact number? Or closest to it?

@uglynigger on Insta

Attached: sweturk.jpg (1065x1300, 91.11K)

@BWClover69 on insta