Caucasus ffa

WHAT IS THEIR FUTURE???

THERE WILL BE A WAR IN THE NEXT FEW YEARS

TURKS HAVE SUPERIOR NUMBERS AND ARMS BUT GEORGIA AND ARMENIA HAVE BACKING FROM MAJOR POWERS (FRANCE, RUSSIA).

>BUT ISRAEL

Attached: kim.jpg (277x320, 21.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iqfy.com/early-signs-of-radicalization-extremism/
educateagainsthate.com/
splcenter.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

INB4 this thread is filled with various racist and transphobic images veiled as "humor."

I want to extend a warning to any susceptible young viewers who haven't fallen down the alt-right pipeline yet.

Please leave this website NOW. They are trying to radicalize you by pretending their hatred is just silly memes and jokes and "juju bongos."

But this hatred has real life effects on vulnerable communities (i.e. BIPOC and LGBTQ2A+ folks), so please seek help to deradicalize and learn to stop the hate. Together we can prevent another Buffalo.

Use these resources:
>Your child, a far-right extremist? 11 early radicalization signs
iqfy.com/early-signs-of-radicalization-extremism/
> Educate Against Hate
educateagainsthate.com/
>Southern Poverty Law Center
splcenter.org/
>FBI Submit a Tip
1-800-CALLFBI

cope

but i hate queers

>GEORGIA AND ARMENIA HAVE BACKING FROM MAJOR POWERS
>Georgia
>Russian backing
Kill yourself

missclick meant only armenia
>kys

Apology accepted

nothing will happen, armeniggers cope and seeth

Oh and BTW we will take back our historic lands, ideally if the Ruski federation collapses.

Based Israeli?

The Armenian genocide never happened, but after learning more: it should have.

Based, everyone knows the jew holocaust is the only real one, armeniggers are larpers
trying to be, how do you see the future of your country?

It did happen though, the roaches FOMO'd into a genocide in the late 10's

ADDITIONALLY GEORGIA MIGHT JOIN EU ((FUTURE))
CAUSING FURTHER HOSTILITIES FROM RUSSIA (MAYBE IRAN) (DOUBT WAR)
FURTHER DIVISIONS IN THE PREVIOUS SOVIET UNION WILL LEAD TO INCREASED POPULARITY FOR SEPARATIST GROUPS.
IS THIS THE RUSSIAN REDEMPTION ARC ?

big bottom...

Attached: kardashian.jpg (493x400, 37.7K)

>trying to be, how do you see the future of your country?
If and when Russia collapses we will be able to exercise our power in the Caucasus. The New Georgian Golden Age™ will begin anew

>MAYBE IRAN
They don't care enough

aginst who? Azerbaijan is backed by Turkey, Armenia will be conquered by them so you wont bully them, who is left?

You must've misunderstood me, by exercising power I implied the country regaining it's lost territories. Not war against neighbors. Russian collapse = no defense for separatist regions.

I WORK WITH AN ARMENIAN GUY THAT WANTS AN ARMENIAN-GEORGIAN-ASSYRIAN UNION TO EXPEL MUSLIMS FROM THE GREATER REGION. THIS IS THE EFFECT OF DIASPORA

Dear God, nobody wants another union of these countries.

ok, fair enough.
pretty based, NGL.
Russian and chink collapse is imminent, and we must all prepare

We indeed shall prepare
This is us in our peak 10 centuries ago, some of these lands need to return.

Attached: Georgian_empire_with_tributaries-es.svg.png (640x460, 110.94K)

Gay-orgya has already sided with Turkey. They've opened the floodgate for Turkish capital just to spite Russia and they have practically bought out their country.
Armenoids are also doing funny business - Pashynigger is getting cozy with amerimutts and frogs and is sabotaging any attempts to diffuse the situation in Karabakh diplomatically.
Basically the long game for Pashnynigger is too get Armenia crushed militarily without getting Russia involved (so fights should be localized on Karabakh territory) so that armeniggers get demoralized, leave OДКБ and agree to Turkish patronage.
In the war of christians and muslims in Caucasus all the ruling elites of all sides are on the side of muslims because that's what EU and mutts want. They just want to find a way to utilize their nations and populations without getting riots and revolutions cause caucasians aren't cucks like the gayropeans.

Iran wants nukes, Iran gets nuked.
NUKE IRAN.
U########N
K########A
E########R
_########I
I########
R########E
A########K
N########U
.NARI EKUN

>Russian opinion
>Spot on on Armenia
Interesting
Fuck you anyway

>cope

Attached: Maps_of_the_Armenian_Empire_of_Tigranes.gif (673x669, 56.37K)

georgian boy is mad keep coping abkhaza and ossetia are independent. love from armeina