You have no actual reason for denying climate change other than the fact you think "the left" believes in it...

You have no actual reason for denying climate change other than the fact you think "the left" believes in it. You are simply a reactionary tribal ape, who opposes it because the other team believes in it. It's that simple. You are not rational.

Attached: 1642470545823.png (699x463, 91.89K)

humans contributing to climate change is a scam by international bankers who would tax you for breathing if they could get away with it. the world gets hotter and colder every 30 years or so

>You have no actual reason for believing climate change other than the fact you think "the right" denies it. You are simply a reactionary tribal ape, who propagates it because the other team denies it. It's that simple. You are not rational.

So you admit that the left grossly exaggerate climate change and that they should apologize for being fools.

Who the fuck denies climate change? The climate always changes.

The climate always changes regardless of what humans do, it's part of natural cycles.
You are not concerned with 'the planet' you are concerned with having a nice place to live
Climate policies are always some retarded crap about punishing industry or energy production instead of finding a better alternative.

Man influenced climate change, dishonest fact.

>The climate always changes regardless of what humans do, it's part of natural cycles.
Humans influence climate change just like we influence many other things on the planet. We destroy and create ecosystems. You're a reactionary ape.

I don't wholly oppose the idea of man-made climate change but I don't see it as the threat some claim it to be. Most of Florida was at one time completely submerged and it wasn't caused by anyone. That is undeniable. But the idea of fossil fuels causing some catastrophes is a self-correcting problem. We only have about 90 years of fossil fuels left. It's like real estate. They aren't making anymore of it.

Attached: qIu2OjC.gif (400x600, 1.95M)

The same arrogant scientists who think they can understand Gods earth he made for us predicted we would freeze to death by 1970, 1980 and then in the 1990s they decided to follow a trend line of naturally occurring warming. Why do you think they stopped drilling for ice core samples in support of climate change?

Instead its an easy tool for whites to be demonized by the industrial 3rd world and shamed out of any sort of industry.

The Earth was infested with semi-truck sized lizards for a few hundred million years, yet these people expect me to believe cows and their farts hurt the climate in the few centuries humans have been raising them for meat and dairy.

Attached: TriasTheDinoArtist_robin-allosaurus-bullshit.jpg (900x675, 152.97K)

>Things are cold
>"The weather is not climate chud"
>Thing are hot
>"These weather events are clearly the result of climate change, stop driving chud"
Okay now what? Believing you can control the weather is something only tribal apes believe. Paying a carbon tax is no better than paying "Runs with the Buffalo" money for a rain dance.

We have no idea to what extent. Ecosystems come and go regardless of what we do. You're a pseudoscientific retard.

>We have no idea to what extent.
We have been measuring CO2 emissions since the 50s. So, yes, we actually do. People much smarter than you work on this stuff on a daily basis.

Disingenuous faggot kike . Nobody denies climate changes. We just aren't going to Pay your faggot ass a tax because you came hooomans areeeee cauuussssiiinngggg ittttttt.

Kys nigger kike. 1 volcanoe = all of the exhaust from every car on earth throughout history. Literally. Please I beg you. Just kys

>pay more taxes and eat bugs to help da earf
>ancient cultures in china/india continue to assrape the planet as "developing economies"
>why don't the chuds care about the climate
I hate you

lmfao you mean those people who have never made accurate predictions even once with their climate models?

Man doesn't influence shit, dumb fucking bong. The several billion mile wide fusion reaction taking place ebery second of the day influences. Your a midwit tier nigger brain that needs the rope asap

>they're wrong! But me, some guy who repeats propaganda on the internet is right! I'm such a genius and so smart despite never working in the field!

You are a dumb nigger posting opinions and anecdotes. You have 0 evidence the climate is changing, retarded incel

Unironically yes. """Experts""" are fucking frauds

Even if the shitlibs lean correct in their hyperbole, the Earth has seen long periods of much higher average global temperatures in it’s past, that didn’t lead to notable mass extinction crisis events.

Humanity itself isn’t under threat of extinction due to rising global temperatures over fossil fuels, and we aren’t going to become frickin’ Venus or some shit.

Some niggers bordering the Sahara are going to starve more and forest patterns are going to change. It’ll take a lot just to see ocean levels rise to any noteworthy extent.
Climate change is a niggerjew, closer to in level of importance to someone calling a cross dresser a troon in public than a crisis.

Jokes on you nigger I want global warming to happen, its never warm where I live

Attached: download (1).jpg (257x196, 4.49K)

Coastal structures that are fortified against subsidence have the same exact waterline they did 120+ years ago, despite all those pictures of ice sheets and glaciers melting in that time. You can only show localized effects on temperature but still want to call it climate.