Nancy Pelosi’s husband buys millions in computer-chip stocks before big subsidy vote

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s husband purchased up to $5 million in stock options on a computer-chip company ahead of a vote on legislation next week that would deliver billions of dollars in subsidies to boost the chip-manufacturing industry, new financial disclosures show.

nypost.com/2022/07/16/paul-pelosi-buys-tech-chip-stocks-before-big-subsidy-vote/

If you want a complete rundown on it see here:

youtube.com/watch?v=42v_HfVeatk

Attached: pelosi.jpg (2280x2280, 396.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

capitoltrades.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Corrupt assholes.

>corruption at the top
mfw

Attached: 123475615612.jpg (831x859, 30.43K)

Sauce

Another jew goblin using their office to crush the working class and enrich themselves.

Wow. I'm so surprised by this news. I can hardly believe it. I'm sure justice will somehow prevail.

Attached: NancyPelosi5.jpg (687x1024, 106.13K)

What's the soonest the public can get stock trade info of our "representatives"?
I mean I'd like to get my feet wet in investing and figure all I have to do is bet on the same shit public officials invest in since they are all basically insider trading.

banned groomer and predditor.

I feel bad for all lost souls on Reddit who are unaware that the website is a psyop for left wing recruitment of young people.

Attached: 9A6E9ACF-3D0C-4ECC-A898-712874591020.jpg (680x361, 31.45K)

how hard is it to burn a house down?

insider trading.
prosecute that bitch.

play the class with the drone in call of duty, then team up with another player using the breaching class.

>Insider
Precisely. It will always be too late for anyone else.
This isn't surprising though. China keeps threatening to invade Taiwan, where something like 80% of computer chips are manufactured. Such a thing would spike the prices by something like 5x. There was bound to be an investment elsewhere at some point.

Attached: JewFace4.jpg (878x1024, 75.68K)

Ok thanks just bought 50k of Nvidia stocks

Attached: 1658025823670.png (633x753, 140.59K)

(((Pure coincidence)))

She and her husband have been doing this for decades. Nothing will come of it.

US politicians and their families are exempt from that law. (Unless they piss off somebody with more power than they have)

Even Federal Reserve members were insider trading. They investigated themselves and found no wrong doing. Shocker right?

HOW CAN WE PROFIT?

i just dont understand it, why let them enjoy the fruits of plunder?

How much money do these faggots need exactly?

How old is that bitch? Is there no term limits for Congress? She's been around since Reagan, how about retirement?

>CAN'T COMMENT ON ONGOING INVESTIGATIONS

Attached: 7cccfedf0b37b8b75ff1a5be6e31a224.jpg (500x667, 62.07K)

Making goyim pay more because of inflation, insider trading, rules for thee but not for me, Dominion - damn, being in the US gov is pretty comfy, all you got to do is to larp as a democrat, no bullshit about being called a despot or something

This website shows trades politicians make
> capitoltrades.com/

Marry Pelosi and invest in shit that Government will spend money on. Stonks go up and you profit.