21st century god

21st century god

Attached: images - 2022-07-18T112848.849.jpg (570x470, 13.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iqfy.com/early-signs-of-radicalization-extremism/
educateagainsthate.com/
splcenter.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lmfao the watermark inside

Attached: 1645004391196.png (396x385, 118.86K)

kek post this in thr trannies discord
we can get alot of milage out of this

the source of all evil
pic is why you have to work for 40 years now
enjoy!

>watermark
it's pee

Sleep it off. I'm sure she'll let you back in your favela shack when you sober up

>Fake News
Where's the butthole?

why does it feel so good? there's no better feeling

INB4 this thread is filled with various racist and transphobic images veiled as "humor."

I want to extend a warning to any susceptible young viewers who haven't fallen down the alt-right pipeline yet.

Please leave this website NOW. They are trying to radicalize you by pretending their hatred is just silly memes and jokes and "juju bongos."

But this hatred has real life effects on vulnerable communities (i.e. BIPOC and LGBTQ2A+ folks), so please seek help to deradicalize and learn to stop the hate. Together we can prevent another Buffalo.

Use these resources:
>Your child, a far-right extremist? 11 early radicalization signs
iqfy.com/early-signs-of-radicalization-extremism/
> Educate Against Hate
educateagainsthate.com/
>Southern Poverty Law Center
splcenter.org/
>FBI Submit a Tip
1-800-CALLFBI

Jews don't want you to have this.

Vagina and niggers... the gods of the modern west. My only question is, how much longer shall i suffer?

Based copypasta bot

I KNEEL

Attached: COOM.jpg (1125x1125, 496.3K)

It's a slight upgrade over masturbation, if that. It's really not that great
>t. just had sex again yesterday

what is it?

fuck this shit

Attached: DE03BD58-651C-4061-AD73-BDE686FEA556.jpg (500x488, 30.54K)

Morphine.

When you're regularly getting laid, it feels like a milkshake on a warm afternoon- enjoyable, frivolous and wholly unnecessary. When you havent had sex in awhile it feels like sucking water from a stone as you walk across the gobi.

Is it true that when you have sex with a woman it doesn't feel like you lost something afterwards anons? I recently failed a 2 month nofap streak, and i could have kept going but let some retarded stuff get to me. But afterwards i obviously felt extremely drained, and now just 2 days ish later, my brain feels dried up and i feel more "vulnerable". Sorry for you having to hear this personal stuff, but does it make a difference if it's with a woman? I know it might sound very "woo woo" talking about energy transfer, but realistically does having sex with a woman "equal out" the energy transfer so that you don't feel so drained afterwards, and even the coming days? Or is it the same?

It depends on a lot. I have felt worse after fucking a woman than after jacking it and visa versa. One beautiful lay with a woman you love is better than 20 spanktube or bar pickup sessions

Sex only feels incredible if you genuinely love the girl. If you feel that warm shit in your chest while you do it. If you don't have that, then it just feels like a regular orgasm but in a wet warm hole instead of your hand.

>>FBI Submit a Tip
>1-800-CALLFBI
"he-h-hello? there was a meanie on the internet, please go and shoot them pls :)"

Deepthroating a woman and having ur cum blast out her nose feels pretty good user

Attached: 1657899455230.png (714x422, 22.68K)

Attached: 1643470715390.jpg (867x1024, 101.06K)

Attached: 1653326319900.png (500x366, 99.56K)

Lel took me a second to notice

>1-800-CALLFBI
> hello is miss enword there today
> her first name is sadie

Attached: 1654022682734.jpg (1024x1003, 156.42K)

So the only way for me to actually gain something out of sex besides coom (which really only takes from you if you think about it unless you're trying to have a child) is with a woman i genuinely love and feel something extra about? So i basically have to find "the one" in order to get a net positive from sex?

what am I looking at?

>Is it true that when you have sex with a woman it doesn't feel like you lost something afterwards anons
only if you're married to her do you not lose anything. fornication is a serious sin

Attached: images(1).jpg (255x197, 14.05K)

It's semen from a BBC

I've got just the thing

Attached: 537.png (3078x2564, 119.9K)

Sauron's eye