Political ramifications for a reinvigorated paganism?

All over the west we are seeing massive influx of conservatives and right-wingers into reembracing a polytheist belief system. I wonder what sort of effect this will have on the politics of the future... How will the world respond? Or is it already too late for a response?

Lets discuss polytheism from a political perspective.

Attached: 1650258449786.jpg (2048x1364, 827.41K)

>everyone is a fat dumpy redditor
>no one looks ready to row a longship or storm an enemy camp
>no one is wielding a MIGHTY STEEL or any other warrior's paraphernelia
>no tattoos/body paint (well okay I see 2 gross illuminati tattoos at right)
>dressed like schlubs, no coordination, no traditional garments
>half of the adult men are glownigger.jpg - the reflective/polarized sunglasses is a dead giveaway, let me guess, they also drive lifted pickups for no known purpose
>women intermingled with men, not segregated
>children intermingled with men, not segregated
WEW lad
there are no pagans in this picture

>All over the west we are seeing massive influx of conservatives and right-wingers into reembracing a polytheist belief system
Source?
You must live in some other universe because that isn't happening in mine.
Also pagans worship demons.

Sven, you might want to kick the Arabs out of your country before you decide which tree you want to worship.

The only "effect" it will have is the eternal damnation of more souls. All the false gods of pagan religions are in reality demons, and the wrath of God will abide on those who worship his enemies.

Attached: pepe-middle-finger.gif (498x371, 690.87K)

I do not believe pagans are meaningfully different form Christians

>says the fat retard from his mother's basement
These people are actually practicing modern paganism unlike you

Come home Colombian man

Attached: 1627321479249.jpg (578x771, 233.76K)

Yahweh is a jewish demon

How many do you think you could take in a fight?
I'd say 2 or 3 at least, given that none of them look particularly strong.

meds

By the holy light of Christ, I pray for absolute destruction on the remaining art and artifacts of this blood worshipping culture of savages.

Post a source for your bullshit or kys subhuman

I hate to shit on your parade, but paganism is a dead end mate. I practiced for a good 15 years and have seen the gamut of Asatru, celtic and hellenic polytheism, and ritual magic from OTO to O9A. And the truth of it all is that they have no meaningful way of defining or determining truth. Given that most pagans practice it as a revelatory religion, literally anyone (and most do) will take thier dreams and ideations and call them revealed truth, leading to an anything goes perspective with regards to what paganism/polytheism is. Unless you guys can get over your distrust of orthodox practice and the structures that enable it, you'll be LARPers forever.

Protip: if you study the occult, start studying vajrayana with a monk. It's what you were really seeking the whole time.

is this a real hitler qoute?

Attached: hitler on larpagans.jpg (921x394, 121.37K)

>the arts and culture of the goyim shall be destroyed, god willing
hmm.. really makes you think, huh?
>there is no way of defining or determining truth in paganism
>which is why you should become an occultist instead
kek! yeah.... no thanks

No idea, but it's true. Larpagans are the equivalent of teenage girls practicing wicca.

Post body.

No you don't. It's literally 1000 larpagans worldwide.

The only revitalization of pagan beliefs in the US is happening with fat retards on the internet and it is an equivalent movement to late 90s and 2000s era atheism in that it's just a pressure valve for idiots to seethe about Christianity. It's funny how they never have a problem with anything else

Attached: 1635662270722.jpg (651x513, 47.39K)

we will kill you pagan cracker ass again

Attached: 1635855071098.png (680x615, 187.48K)

you're not going to change anything by switching religions like it's a new pair of pants. it's such a pointless thing

Nah, I'm still working on it.
You can't deny that those people look weak though.

Over a million in Russia alone. cope and dilate
>buys up all the abandoned Christian churches
>t. sextourist

Attached: 1618451302190.png (768x820, 693.56K)