I don't think I want to live in America anymore. Recommend me an island to seclude myself on...

I don't think I want to live in America anymore. Recommend me an island to seclude myself on, since every country is getting cucked.

Attached: 1657232130662.jpg (604x631, 71.85K)

if you think like this, than you are nothing better than those 3rd world niggers

All the bitching the rightwingers do about communism. All of it fake and brainwashed. The Cubans will continue to exist. The Russian people will continue to exist. The Chinese will continue to exist. The Venezuelans will continue to exist. The North Koreans will continue to exist

But the capitalist whites shall become a faded figment of memory. Replaced for profit.

LMFAO seethe bitches. We on the left warned you of this for literal decades

>hates immigrants
>becomes immigrant
Pottery

>and it's a good thing

Japan

You deserve this

White people aren't immigrants, they're gods.

Is an island with no land border

Wow whites sure do a whole lot of failing then for gods. Fucking up the whole planet for profit and literally allowing themselves to be replaced in their own country for profit due to capitalis, amirite?

It's almost like your own stupidity, greed and selfishness....actually fucked you all up. And whites are going to be no more because they were fundamentally stupid, greedy, selfish and spiritually bankrupt

Go ahead and vote republican, bitch. Vote for more capitalism. See how that works out for you. Hahahahahhahahahahahahhaha stupid fucking trailerpark morons

Attached: republicans.jpg (1216x1686, 279.05K)

I'm trying to fucking leave. I don't give a shit about this sinking country, everything is gonna collapse.

Correct. Yes

Friendly reminder: When america says ''White'' they include non-whites such as jews, arabs, hispanics, biracial people who identiy as white.

If we narrow it down to WHITE aka native european aka Aryan, they are already at a minority.

Source. Trust me bro.

Attached: Native European vs Born In Europe.png (1082x710, 1.7M)

Maybe it's the gooooooosts of the native american spirits whom you all genocided, that cursed the white race from beyond the grave. Maybe you all like....shouldn't have done that. Maybe you all like shouldn't have genocided all of those native americans

And maybe the spirits of the negro slaves from the cotton fields are also out there, in the spirit world or the astral plane or whatever, and they're cavorting with the native american spirits to curse and undo the white race

Yeah, your greed and evil is your own undoing. And the irony of the greed and evil of capitalism is that you idiots who vote for it don't even get a share of the spoils. You don't even get the wealth. 90% of you live in trailers. Only a handful of billionaires get the wealth

Attached: wealth inequality.png (996x790, 415.14K)

Wait, here's another idea. Because so many of you are religious too, right? So you do you think God and Jesus support.....genocide? And enslavement? Maybe they're mad at the white race for genociding and enslaving others

And do you think they're capitalists? Because the bible is pretty explicitly fucking communist, especially once you get to the new testament and double especially in the actual gospels themselves

So like, maybe god is punishing the white race for it's greed and capitalism. Since greed is literally a deadly sin. Maybe god himself is literally racist against whites and is trying to undo them from his seat up there in skypalace or whereever

Attached: christianity.jpg (719x695, 119.66K)

>Not even a linear projection, it accelerates
Modellets get the rope.

If only whites didn't engage in capitalism, perhaps they would have survived. So sad. Such a shame

If only poor, inbred trailer parkers in Wyoming weren't just so ultra dead set on having a capitalist government that gives all of the private industry and billions upon billions of dollars to people simply because they're rich

If only whites didn't settle on an inexplicable system of government that literally amounts to the government stealing from the poor to give to the rich

If only
If only

Who could have predicted such a retarded and evil race would eventually snuff itself out with it's own greed and stupidity

>other

Attached: 1521150506266s.jpg (250x202, 6.63K)

Sorry, Britain gave all the islands to the niggers.
Russia? They won't let you in though, toughest immigration policies in the world. As it should be.

Stay where you are nobody wants you souless pigs