$500,000 WORTH OF MERCHANDISE STOLEN WITHIN SECONDS IN MALIBU

LMAO THE ABSOLUTELY STATE OF THE USA

twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1548839627548528642

Attached: lmao.png (577x682, 306.5K)

Attached: 1643262865586.png (306x306, 100.76K)

THEY STOLE MY FUCKING MONEY FUCKING NIGGERS

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (249x249, 20.39K)

>commiefornia
>state of the usa

Why don't they ever steal anything good?

That is the cost of one 18wheeler if I'm not mistaken. They coulda just stolen an 18wheeler

Explain yourselves mutts, don't you have laws that allow you to kill home intruders? can't that be expanded to place of business?

video removed

Now the question is, does the insurance pay actual value for the items (about $3k) or do they pay "market value"?
Because I can see a potential scam working through here.

Attached: 3gphFuP3_400x400.jpg (400x400, 36.33K)

Not my problem.

>a kike calls other people mutts
Priceless

Attached: 1657819549049m.jpg (1024x679, 77.6K)

>don't you have laws that allow you to kill home intruders?
Yes, but only in American states. In cucked commie coastie indebted shitholes, it's illegal to defend yourself. I'm serious.

>can't that be expanded to place of business?
In the aforementioned American states, it is.

Also, we don't care whatsoever that niggers and spics are charging into globohomo stores and stealing all their consumerist garbage. This is what they shilled for. They're getting what they wanted. I hope every globalist BLM-supporting conglomerate is robbed over and over and over by the orcs until they go bankrupt, and their CEOs are mugged in the street outside their plush suburban manses and something goes wrong and they wind up dead. I really do. They got what they wanted. They got it. This is it. This is the path they chose.

Attached: 1547384481113.png (561x542, 228.75K)

Let me guess... niggers?

Attached: 57f37499cabe9b44074bdd55d0117951 (1).webm (540x960, 2.1M)

I hate the niggerchrist

Attached: booba.gif (220x211, 11.76K)

>NOOOOO THEY STOLE THESE LUXURY ITEMS MADE IN A CHINESE SWEATSHOP THAT WERE ALL INSURED
>NOW MR SHEKELSTEIN IS GOING TO HAVE TO DOWNGRADE HIS PLATINUM YACHT

What else? What's the point of stealing a chinese made bag with some retarded pattern on it?
At the very least steal something useful and well built, like camping equipment from the higher end stores.

Skin tone

>doesn't post a video of her spreading her mouth
cuckcold cough cough KEK

California (with the exception of some cities like San Diego) should just be walled-off.

comments are actually lite weight based, especially for squatter.

Doesn’t matter what they took, just the fact that their brazen enough to steal anything in broad daylight

Most of San Diego is turning to shit too. Thank God not too many in North County

Why would an employee risk their life and freedom to protect the business owner's assets?

Same thing just happened in London at an Apple store.
Bet you can't guess who the culprits were...

They voted for it.