Ruskies have you tasted the burgers at the fancy restaurant of "Tasty Period" yet?

Attached: taste_Of_An_Period.png (999x596, 208.99K)

no i don't eat outside

What do you consoom then?

Yes, it's better than ukrainian bortch, that is made of cannaries, dogs and nutella.

>tasty period
Sounds like some feminist lesbian bullshit

I always thought it was made of ukrainian infants

eggs, lettuce and sausages mostly

Any Ruskies been here?

Attached: FOT9-RgaIAABLf9.jpg (1025x1280, 115.58K)

kek, I know Luka still calls his secret police KGB

I thought they named it Uncle Vlad's.

they still haven't reopened near me and I'm not going to ride metro for goyslop

wait I just checked and they actually DID reopen near me, must've been few days ago, I'll pay a visit

Yeah. Didn't buy a burger, only shrimp and potatoes. Nothing special, Burger King is better

Did McDonald's also serve shrimp?

Yeah. Shrimp royal I think it's called

>it's real
Man, now I want to order McDonald's.

they might have called it "bitch lasagna"

I had a BigMac or whatever it called right now and what I can say it's looks bigger and tastes more like beef.

I ate a chicken sandwich. The same as it was before in mac. Its funny that they had to cover up the logo on the dip

Attached: 123.jpg (960x1280, 222.56K)

it's true the buns start getting moldy fast ? at least the food is real not some mistery mcd flour mix

Attached: FW52JPDVsAAfzHb.jpg (633x445, 41.36K)

First class rat meat straight out the Kremlin's sewer.

Attached: demoManRatBurger.png (605x483, 217.66K)

I am American and will trade. I hate Mcdonalds.

Wendys however is based

Attached: wendys-us-as-of-this-morning-ive-converted-asuka-is-15232649.png (500x526, 84.49K)

Here it doesn't matter which fast food joint, just make sure the workers there aren't black. Huwhite or Latino staff and you're good. Black staff means don't go in if you're white.

So Poles now are pro goyim food, and compare their absolute goyim golem food to others? If you eat fast-"food" you need to kill yourself asap.

Attached: n_t9VwW8_400x400.jpg (287x287, 15.97K)