UK gets as hot as Texas on an average day

>UK gets as hot as Texas on an average day
>AHHHH WE NEED TO PAY MORE TAXES AND EAT BUGS!

Attached: 81682BD2-C54C-4445-94D4-CA7B70C0B81F.jpg (828x937, 740.63K)

>they willingly sit out in 100F weather

deserved

>Too poor to afford an air conditioner.
I don't see the problem, I'm sure it was just as warm or warmer back in your old mud hut village in Uganda.

I am an ex Brit living in San Antonio Texas…how the fuck are Brit’s dying? I still wear a coat in 90 weather

>Texas gets as cold as Canada on an average day
>entire power grid fails

>Texas gets as cold as Canada on an average day
>entire power grid fails

lol I saw this headline, who the fuck are journalists these days and what is wrong with them?

There is an article where a woman was killed by her dog and they blamed the heat. Wtf is going on?

Where is the 40 degrees?

>uk gets as hot as a desert
hmm yes

That's right goy

Attached: 1658138397463090.webm (960x540, 2.76M)

Uhhhh bot bros?

It was 100 degrees Fahrenheit over the weekend here. Guess what I did? I went out to the beach, hydrated, and came back home to an AIR CONDITIONED space. Feels good not to be a poor European. You miserable faggots wouldn't last 24 hours in Arizona during late July/early August

>There is an article where a woman was killed by her dog and they blamed the heat.
Experts say the dog attacked her because she was unvaxxed.

Does it go from being 21c one day to 35c the next in texas? If not shut the fuck up, jumping 14+ degrees in a single day would be enough for anyone to complain of the heat.

>National Emergency
The absolute state

It does, especially in autumn
It's normal here

it goes to -10 f to 55 in a day where i am you fucking pussies and i’m nowhere near texas

Here's TX weather

Attached: ima_38d9021.jpg (828x1329, 221.85K)

>U.K. braces
stopped reading there. Just glad the brits are finally getting some dental care.

>Does it go from being 21c one day to 35c the next in texas? If not shut the fuck up, jumping 14+ degrees in a single day would be enough for anyone to complain of the heat.

I've unironically experienced that in a Texas winter.

Dipshits. I know we're not there yet but I'm pretty sure the UK is more humid on average than Texas. Heat is dangerous to human life at a lower temperature here than in Texas as a result. Pic related: New lethal wet bulb limits determined by Penn State uni.

Attached: FB_IMG_1657900825895.jpg (1080x929, 62.8K)

Hehe, lotion up homos.