What the FUCK is his problem?

Attached: 12904.png (901x1195, 434.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/3563523-families-of-9-11-victims-blast-trump-for-hosting-saudi-backed-golf-tournament/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>The families of the victims who died in the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attack wrote a letter to former President Trump on Sunday blasting his decision to host a Saudi-backed LIV Golf event at his Bedminster, New Jersey, golf club later this month.

>The 9/11 Justice group urged the former president cancel the plans, noting Trump’s past remarks blaming Saudi Arabia for the terrorist attacks, the New York Times reported.

>LIV Golf, a Saudi-backed golfing league run by former professional golfer Greg Norman, is scheduled to hold its tournament at Trump’s National Golf Club Bedminster from July 29 to 31.

>“We simply cannot understand how you could agree to accept money from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s golf league to host their tournament at your golf course, and to do so in the shadows of ground zero in New Jersey, which lost over 700 residents during the attacks,” the group wrote in its letter to Trump.

>“It is incomprehensible to us that a former president of the United States would cast our loved ones aside for personal financial gain. We hope you will reconsider your business relationship with the Saudi golf league and will agree to meet with us.”

thehill.com/homenews/3563523-families-of-9-11-victims-blast-trump-for-hosting-saudi-backed-golf-tournament/

Attached: 1625588691840.jpg (1200x797, 106.2K)

so it was the Saudis?

Working with Israel, but Americans love to ignore that part.

Did no one tell the families about Urban Moving Systems, Stratfor and building 7?

Doesn't absolve the Saudis of their involvement.

Attached: photo_2022-07-17 18.51.44.jpg (719x889, 103.03K)

>elect me and I will tell you who did 9/11
blocks all the files,
blocks all the lawsuits

LMAO!

Why are they mad at the Saudis when their own ZOGGED government is to blame?

So now the MSM cares about Saudi involvement in 9/11 when drumpf pals around with them, what were they doing the last 2 decades?

Meanwhile Biden just kissed the crown prince's hand and hugged him
some pariah

PFFFTTTTTT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Holy shit I hadn't seen that one. Can't say I'm surprised. I can't believe there are retards here who voted twice for this snake.

Attached: laughing pepe.png (512x512, 209.12K)

Attached: 1649530351373.gif (816x2880, 593.92K)

They wouldn't have even known of the kike lying press didn't rile them up.

Saudi is under a different leader.

If the kikes didn't run PGA by making it gay the daisies wouldn't have been able to make a straight league.

They should make a straight league for every sport.

>Zio Joe goes and suck MBS cock
>"B-B-B-B-B-BUT, WHAT ABOUT T-T-T-T-TRUMP?!"
Like pottery.

Attached: vaxxed_SNW.png (1109x825, 915.6K)

People just love to attach their names to this guy. Trump would never be anywhere in life if it weren’t for the people who constantly barrage this guy with attention.

>B...b....BUT BIDEN!!!
Kek. Never gets old.

So, so close.
Ding. Saudis are crypto-Jews. MINOs

Why dont the families of 9/11 victims complain about AIPAC?

>Makes excuses for the (((Saudis)))
Why are Trump fags so pathetic...

>mad at Saudi
What are dancing Israelis?

Attached: 5551B555-AAD4-4A89-BB01-AE4BE92D8152.jpg (880x1024, 217.05K)

that raghead nigger probably wiped his ass with his hand and fingerbanged some underage girl in his harem. i don't blame the white and powerful King Biden from shaking this filthy sandniggers hand. Back to the desert with you dalit fuck.

I don't care about this particular fake news story

>2nd pic
Trump pardoned that guy.

Attached: pollard.png (1511x1432, 791.28K)

>crypto jews
Saudis are closer to what the jews originally looked like before they raped little white girls.