How do we prevent the increasing infantilization of the modern man?

How do we prevent the increasing infantilization of the modern man?

Attached: 1616657961396.jpg (2048x1536, 775.73K)

Hardship. It will be the only way.

Give them something to fight for

Beatings.

Attached: 1597385942806.jpg (1200x1600, 352.52K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 230.82K)

Any white/Asian/Mexican man over 25 who doesn't have at least 1 kid, a wife, and property to maintain should be shot.

Blacks and jews automatically get shot.

Arabs can be tolerated if they stick to themselves.

this
beating up nerds put thems on a path of self actualization
the actualization of the fact that they are faggots

This guy I guarantee you tried to get laid in his on way. Not for nothing. You can't just excuse him as a ism.

imagine the seethe when you say "psh they're not even in their boxes"

>say it's ok for women to collect simp money on OF but it's not ok for a man to spend shit money on plastic

lol k

Lead milkshakes - all round.

these pictures show a very small minority of the population

Dont care. Soon many of these people will be choosing between food and heat. Then they will be steamrolled by their nigger pet hoards. It will be glorious to witness.

guys like that are corona-vaxxed, they dont have a lot of time left. let them play

just encourage them to become a tranny.
watch how it automatically fix itself.

You don't. Let it happen. Fuck this world, let society collapse.

War.

Force them to throw out their childhood toys.
This is the result of never actually ending childhood and just floating from school into some vague concept of adulthood.

Anal rape

I collect action figures and I buy them with your tax dollars. There is absolutely nothing you can do to stop me.

Attached: ozzyglasses.png (732x425, 397.81K)

Attached: EpZ7cy7UwAAunI-.jpg (2048x1536, 331.88K)

Give them a reason to fight for something. Women were more corruptible by propaganda. Our women became "rebels" against the "patriarchy" and decided to stop bathing, have hairy pits, become "self-sufficient," be sluts, and endlessly bitch about their rights.

Women will bitch themselves into positions of power until society destructs. Homosexuality is the only option. Only when all men abandon women and feminize themselves as better alternatives to biological females will women realize their fault. We'll be microchipped, living in pods, and the elites will have won by that point.

Years ago guys like him would either do something else or would get a tabletop hobby like mini wargaming. I repect anyone who develops a skill in a hobby, consuming products designed to be collectable isn't a hobby and these people likely waste money elsewhere.

If those were canned goods it’d be based.
Imagine taking them out of the box and calling it a collection.

why do all his dolls look the same?

They never should have taken them when they left home. Many of my childhood toys are still at my parents' place. My kids play with them when they go to see grandpa and grandma. Watching your own kids enjoy the toys you yourself played with as a child is a really great feeling.

Stop trying to force your enemies to be succesful?

>Give them a reason to fight for something.
this

the man children are usually looking for something to "do" or stand for.

when i was in the military i used to turn manchildren against their own decline by forcing them to lift heavy in the gym and take supplements, red meats that increase testosterone while exposing the subtle faggotry of what looking like a manchild does.

in EU maybe, america on the other hand...

Attached: She Hulk traiker reaction - YouTube.png (1379x775, 1.34M)

Myst is pretty great, not gonna lie.

Most male hobbies have been made illegal, so they can only continue the hobbies they had in childhood.

White American men, even the effeminate ones who've been nearly destroyed by onions and jew, are not our enemies. Your indifference to the infantilization of these men is how I know you're a kike.

But riding my bike all my youth rendered me infertile user.

that costs a grand, a thousand pound for that jump of shit plastic in the shape of an imaginary space shit
you can buy a motorbike and ride around and have a good time, you can go on holiday for a grand
with 1000 to piss up the wall the possibilities are endless but these fucking faggots buy lego