OHHHHH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEEEE

Why doesn't America have free socialized healthcare like every other developed country in the world?

Giving people medical bills like this is a crime.

Attached: 1631385313390.jpg (1136x852, 211.57K)

>free
Your taxes will just go up by that amount instead.

Because America isn't a country. It's a used car lot, and you can either be the guy selling and getting rich, or you can be the sucker. No other options.

here is your "free" hospital "Kútvölgyi Kórház"

Attached: kutvolgyi.jpg (960x540, 151.89K)

Literally just don't pay it. The worst that will happen is that you'll settle for less than 10% the original amount.

I’ll bet you thought that was very profound.

Because I don’t want 80% of my paycheck stolen from me to pay for “free” healthcare.
Also fuck the letter by “A” the in captcha it never recognizes it.

>khachchan

you forgot the 6th booster

I just ignore the medical bills. Nobody pays those of they’re smart.

Do americans even realize they pay more for healthcare than other countries or are they actually that stupid?

Because slide thread.

Get fucked, Imad khachchan. Go back to your home country

No, just true.

with lower taxes higher pay, I would probably be worth a million dollars now if I was born in america, paying some 50k medical bill would probably sting but would mean nothing in the end

based

Attached: oeDTwq223cuKdbn8.jpg (500x374, 102.78K)

>Khachchan,Imad
>shitskins are too lazy to get health insurance
Thanks for proving racists right OP are you happy now?

They have it drummed into them from early years that the USA is the greatest. It is like a religion and very difficult for them to even consider otherwise. I have met a few well travelled Americans who were able to describe how eye opening it was to live abroad for a few months.

>Why doesn't America have free socialized healthcare like every other developed country in the world?
What country should we pattern our system after?

America is better than either of your countries.

Yes, we already pay more. But we also know our government will not take what they already spend and magically become more efficient. They will just take more and continue to be inefficient.

Shut up commie, you don't deserve jack shit

>trusting the government with more of your money, and thinking it’ll be a good service.

Kek they can’t even make a 1 million dollars website work.

absolutely based take

Attached: 1658101229197862.png (924x750, 660.56K)

>lenox hill
>Imad
>Khachchan
>2020
this is the fakest bill i've ever seen online

to expand on Most are well aware of the awful situation but the best solution (get rid of the insurances and let it work under what people are willing to pay) would do short term damage no one wants to suffer while taking the lazy solution ("free" health care) would just make things even more costly and lead to situations like what we see in Canada where they are having to fly into the US to get certain leg and back surgeries because their country won't cover "nonessential" surgeries even if the person is suffering without the surgery.

>free socialized

Attached: confused-looking-anime-girl-with-interrogation-marks-on-their-heads-53897957.png (500x777, 85.23K)