China will OVERTAKE USA

Don't listen to USA propaganda china is doing great and will overtake dogshit USA any time now
I just bought my plane ticket back to China, see you faggots later

Attached: 816.jpg (1632x1302, 105.23K)

It already happened and the average American is refusing to face the reality of it. They would rather bark threats at everyone in pure impotent cope.

It's not that China is doing great - they are OK, but not great - it's that the US and the west in general are going down the shitter. Thank diversity, lgbtq and feminism.

good, the us bullied china and several other countries for far too long. long live china, long live mao, long live the great leader xi jingping

>three replies
There's no discussion left here.

i want both to hit the pavement to be honest

China already overtook the US, but it will be a race to the bottom though. Both China and the US are fucked demographics wise so it will only go down from here.

Well on the one hand, america is currently not doing so well with inflation, food and oil prices. On the other hand while China is doing better in all those categories, it is facing civil unrest from Covid restrictions and might also suffer from food issues later down the line. Overall while america is defo falling faster, China is much more fragile and likely to explode. Best hope the chinks do an uprising when it counts. But they won’t

did you know, that amerindians are actually originated from East Asia?
that is why Canada and the US should be given back to their rightful owners

Attached: china expanding nuclear arsenal.png (658x768, 253.77K)

>GDP
you tend to forget that USA has 330 million population while China has 1,4 billion..so the USA is almost 4 times stronger per capita than China

Attached: a1w0RVnN_700w_0.jpg (498x483, 35.81K)

Ever since Xi took over China has been one dumpster fire after another.

The future of the west isn't going to be national gdp strength it's going to be mega coalitions of corporations against China and old school nations.

but if china is overtaking US why do you have to fly back?
You would be in china soon by staying where you are

Attached: b8df8ecff5fcc99c.jpg (225x225, 11.4K)

You realise this is glowie propaganda to get your to hate China right.
By pretending to shill for China, it creates adversary toward the country, glories realised that shilling is counterproductive so they are doing it themselves.
Shill the opposite and get results

They already have. GDP is bullshit. As an easy explanation, if two mothers were to pay each other to babysit their kids, that is double counted as GDP. The finance sector does all kinds of things which """economists""" can count as GDP. It does not track the creation of real value.

And both will have collapsed due to severe social problems before 2050.

Attached: 1507010576745.gif (297x229, 2.54M)

Yeah but Japan found two important things: it’s an amazing tech developer AND a beloved entertainment provider. Japan also at least sort of treats it’s people well. Not only does China has neither of those qualities, but it treats its people like shit less they live in one of the places that’ve been featured in american movies and has such a massive population that if revolution hit, it’d be near impossible to stop. Every other day new giant protests come out in China, somethings about to happen

It's also $60 for a cheap night out at a chain restaurant for 2 people in the US and $10 for a meal for the whole family in China.

And the Chinese meal is nothing but meat and vegetables with no corn syrup.

GDP is easy to inflate when shit simply costs a lot. Just look at your neighbor Switzerland. The same products as anything in the EU but twice the price, pumping GDP up.

glowniggers gonna snap

literally not a glowie, I believe 100% what I just posted. I hate americans so much man.

stfu. china doesn't need w*stoid cucks like you to defend it

Attached: china xinjiang missile silo.jpg (2500x1506, 489.72K)

China is covered in Lockheed Martain nano-nukes. If they step outta line (Esp. W/ GLORIOUS NIPPON) then no chink goes to heaven.

Attached: 1658126275899754.jpg (460x425, 85.65K)