My forebears were brave warriors who fought back hordes of subhuman scum from the south...

My forebears were brave warriors who fought back hordes of subhuman scum from the south. And now shitalians here tell me they are the master race.
When I see you retards spreading bullshit like this, I am getting really angry.
Curb that or us Aryan Patriots will show you who's boss!

Attached: b23c4b97-0002-0004-0000-00006e9d2357_w852_r1_fpx33.17_fpy54.93.jpg (852x852, 155.71K)

based kraut, lets anger the shitalians

60 THOUSAND DEAD ROMANS 60 ᛏᚺᛟᚢᛊᚨᚾᛞ ᛞᛖᚨᛞ ᚱᛟᛗᚨᚾᛊ ROMAN DEFEAT AT TEUTOBURGER FOREST ᚱᛟᛗᚨᚾ ᛞᛖᚠᛖᚨᛏ ᚨᛏ ᛏᛖᚢᛏᛟᛒᚢᚱᚷᛖᚱ ᚠᛟᚱᛖᛊᛏ VISIGOTH SACK OF ROME FIRST TIME IN 800 YEARS ᚢᛁᛊᛁᚷᛟᛏᚺ ᛊᚨᚲᚲ ᛟᚠ ᚱᛟᛗᛖ ᚠᛁᚱᛊᛏ ᛏᛁᛗᛖ ᛁᚾ 800 ᛁᛖᚨᚱᛊ BATAVIAN REVOLT 20 THOUSAND DEAD ROMANS LIGHT BATAVIAN CASUALTIES ᛒᚨᛏᚨᚢᛁᚨᚾ ᚱᛖᚢᛟᛚᛏ 20 ᛏᚺᛟᚢᛊᚨᚾᛞ ᛞᛖᚨᛞ ᚱᛟᛗᚨᚾᛊ ᛚᛁᚷᚺᛏ ᛒᚨᛏᚨᚢᛁᚨᚾ ᚲᚨᛊᚢᚨᛚᛏᛁᛖᛊ FRISIAN HANGING OF ROMAN TAX COLLECTORS ᚠᚱᛁᛊᛁᚨᚾ ᚺᚨᚾᚷᛁᚾᚷ ᛟᚠ ᚱᛟᛗᚨᚾ ᛏᚨX ᚲᛟᛚᛚᛖᚲᛏᛟᚱᛊ CIMBRI INVASIONS OF THE ROMAN REPUBLIC ᚲᛁᛗᛒᚱᛁ ᛁᚾᚢᚨᛊᛁᛟᚾᛊ ᛟᚠ ᛏᚺᛖ ᚱᛟᛗᚨᚾ ᚱᛖᛈᚢᛒᛚᛁᚲ FRANKISH DOMINATED ROMAN GAUL ᚠᚱᚨᚾᚲᛁᛊᚺ ᛞᛟᛗᛁᚾᚨᛏᛖᛞ ᚱᛟᛗᚨᚾ ᚷᚨᚢᛚ ANGLO SAXON OCCUPATION OF ROMAN BRITAIN ᚨᚾᚷᛚᛟ ᛊᚨXᛟᚾ ᛟᚲᚲᚢᛈᚨᛏᛁᛟᚾ ᛟᚠ ᚱᛟᛗᚨᚾ ᛒᚱᛁᛏᚨᛁᚾ GOTHIC CONQUEST OF ROMAN HISPANIA ᚷᛟᛏᚺᛁᚲ ᚲᛟᚾᚲᚢᛖᛊᛏ ᛟᚠ ᚱᛟᛗᚨᚾ ᚺᛁᛊᛈᚨᚾᛁᚨ GERMANIC DOMINANCE IN ITALY UNDER ODOACER, GOTHS AND LOMBARDS ᚷᛖᚱᛗᚨᚾᛁᚲ ᛞᛟᛗᛁᚾᚨᚾᚲᛖ ᛁᚾ ᛁᛏᚨᛚᛁ ᚢᚾᛞᛖᚱ ᛟᛞᛟᚨᚲᛖᚱ, ᚷᛟᛏᚺᛊ ᚨᚾᛞ ᛚᛟᛗᛒᚨᚱᛞᛊ GERMAN DOMINATED MEDIEVAL EUROPE ᚷᛖᚱᛗᚨᚾ ᛞᛟᛗᛁᚾᚨᛏᛖᛞ ᛗᛖᛞᛁᛖᚢᚨᛚ ᛖᚢᚱᛟᛈᛖ

Germans are deeply obsessed with shit. Because Germans are not having children as a form of racial self-punishment, many young German couples instead have dogs to fill their pointless lives. Thus, they allow their dogs to shit freely in public without disposing of it, as is their German birthright. To most non-German men, this would of course be a public nuisance.

Ah! But to a German, stepping in another's unattended dog shit is, in fact, a treasured delight! It is an opportunity to admire, analyze, inspect and, most importantly, to sniff a loaf of fresh, warm shit from a stranger's dog's ass - the highest pleasure of Germany psyche. A German will grin with delight as he smells and inspects the various kinds of shit which have accumulated in the treads of his boot at the end of a long day.

To further this delight, he will only shit into a toilet where the shit falls onto a small shelf, so that he may admire the shit after he has delivered it, and so that the scent of his shit will continue to linger on in home, for his other German companions to smell, admire, and analytically comment upon

6.000.000 JEWS BURNT IN THE OVEN. SISKSJISSKSKKS HITLER HOLOCAUST CKOSSNKSKXNX 1488 KWIDOSNSKSKS MURDER ALL JEWS ON SIGHT KSBSKAKAKSKSKS CODCOMEDYTJ XKDOSLDNKDISKS HEIL HITLER 1933 FKDKDODKENDKDKDKKD 6.000.000 JEWS BURNT 3992922928282 GAYS IS NO MORE

Best post I have ever seen on /pol

This is a criminally underrated post, kek

Based Jew just wants to trade his trinkets outside the temple and keeps getting accused for what his evil doppelgänger does. Take as old as time.

lol look at this faggot who got butthurt from Any Forums humour tread shitposts

go back to /his/ swampnigger and stop destroying Europe for once.

Seethe, visigoths conquered Iberia and were fucking 10/10 Roman QTs.

Based Germ bro.
I wish I wasn't an anglo-saxon mutt.

Israel coming in with the bants

Titus 70 AD. Kitos war 130 Hadrian Aelia Capitolina fortress that you still pray to it's wall. It is written that the romans only left a TOWER standing to show how mighty the temple was, not a WALL. Hahahahahhahaha Go Honour Hadrian at his wall lmao

you really want to go there Chaim?

Attached: Titus.jpg (680x1024, 64.53K)

kill yourself

Attached: shitalian.png (713x528, 85.88K)

Kike divide and conquer slide thread number #35859392748

You only won tetoburg bc you outnumbered them by a lot. Thats your only actual victory and is a meme victory. Compare that with the campaigns in Spain where they lost multiple times in actual battles.

russians won over the germans because lead lease and outnumbered them but you won't call ww2 a meme victory you moroccan, would you?

>Huns come to rampage over Rome
>Rome is finished
>take advantage of Roman weakness
>WE CONQUERED ROME!

Looks like someone got cucked and the TRUE ALPHA GERMANS got the fruits of your labor, steppenigger.
Stop letting all the niggers enter Europe over your country, beta enabler.

>And now shitalians here tell me they are the master race
They are though. They are the birthplace of civilization

I don't know about that user, Romans look cooler.

Attached: 1657806117833.jpg (125x93, 2.72K)

brave germanic struggled against manlets from Italy and manlets on horses
mighty warriors indeed you confuse yourselves with your norse cousins