How were you banned from Twitter?

Or any "moderated" "social media" site?
My ban was proving Roe lied to SCOTUS and that "female" members of the DNC have given every reason other than "health" for abortions.
>muh belly gets in the way -AOC
>muh class schedule -Newman
>muh HCG addiction -Krazy Killary Klinton
and many other examples

Attached: Untitled.png (768x510, 364.03K)

I was board one night and made a twitter account, I posted on popular tags relating to fags

Threatened to slit a tranny's throat. Banned within minutes.

>not deleting your social media accounts willingly in 2014
I'm sick of you faggots pretending to be redpilled. You have a terminal case of Reddit brain.

I called a commie retarded after he called me a faggot.
I got v&, the retarded commie didn't.
This was in 2014

got banned on the trump subreddit
when I told them on election night that the dems
would steal it when the counting stopped in all the critical states

election integrity is a negative assumption
you have to prove it was above board not the reverse

I got forever banned for posting funny hitler memes and other right wing zeitgeist related images on a meme page I had on facebook that I only used to randomly sort my recent images folder

to be entirely fair my life got much better after they did this

Twitter thread is over here actually

For telling someone to kill themselves if they wanted to infringe any further on gun rights. They wanted to verify I was a real person on my spam account and without doxxing myself to them I couldn't get it unlocked. Luckily it took like 30 seconds to whip up a new spam account and tell that same chick to kill herself again n terms the algorithm can't catch

I make twitter account all the time with temporary emails and vpn
mostly just tell troons to kill themselves/ laugh at fags and get banned, then do it again

how does this work?

>someone.told us you said mean words to them dutchie

I'd tell them to eat my ass and slam the door. done it before when they came looking for me for something else

I didn't provide my phone number and was automatically banned.

>board

Attached: AOCBlackSlacks.jpg (1072x1980, 357.35K)

Doxxing Journalists and posting pictures of their houses

Attached: 1650489679068.jpg (894x894, 364.6K)

This desu

I was banned from Any Forums because I said the Jews forced De Niro to marry a nigger and Hollywood were pedophiles.

Also I've been banned from Reddit several times for simply typing the word nigger on some video where niggers were acting like niggers.

By calling niggers, niggers.

>how does this work?
They get butthurt and report you.
You get v& because you're not communist.
The end.

Got banned on TikTok for commenting that it was fine for a Chinese movie to cast all Han Chinese actors, but diversity is forced in the US.

snitch hotline for faggots. very communist indeed

Nigger if you weren’t banned from everything 6+ years ago you’re probably pretty bluepilled to some extent still.

have you tried cockney rhyming slang or would they cry about that too. words like these "figgers don't add up" or something