Black US soldiers attack polish people

Over the course of the evening, a Polish couple met two Americans who introduced themselves as US Army soldiers. In Poland, they were to support the mission of fighter pilots stationed at the air base in Łask.

One of the Americans at some point began to insult the woman. - "I will fuck your wife, bitch" The Pole stood up for his wife. He was badly beaten and required 2 jaw surgeries.

Thank you PiS for selling out your own country again, now the americans niggers can treat us like dogs and we still pay them for it, clown world

Attached: czarnuch.jpg (1080x1168, 234.35K)

Just say: "take that, Putler" every time this happens.

>Left wing agitators activated
It only took "one person" to start WWI

I don't even give a shit. Your country fucking deserves it. The polish posters on this board have proven that over the past 7 months.

Being servile pale negro who sells his nation's sovereignty for no reason other than butthurt has consequences.

he was probably black

I wonder how many of them were written by Ukrainian refugees

Hm!
In poland too ha!
Soldier probubly faked his vaxx ID, beat an idiot who forgot how bandera masakered thier people and supports azov?
Maybe I got this wrong, but who can blame me really, thr dtory leaves out so much!

The United States is a vassal state of International Jewry. Europe is a vassal state of the United States.

Rejoice! Your culture gets enriched

Attached: 1658129748328223m.jpg (1024x511, 103.96K)

Foreign students are Ukrainians, and they have reserved places at every university. As far as I remember, the University of Warsaw has 2,500 places reserved for them

Meh that's just black on black violence, nothig new

based, fuck p*lish dogs
now watch bandera pigs burn this shithole to the grounds when gibs over

>reserved
You have a funny way of spelling "STOLEN"

Based

>Be polack
>Be endlessly tortured and consumed by dire need to insult and antagonize Russians
>Since you are not as stupid as hohol at least, you realize that it won't end well for you if you do it when you are both independent nations, because Russia is larger and stronger than you
>Concessions must be made
>You give up the independence from Russia you cherished so much, and allow your nation to be occupied by military bloc that is stronger and larger than Russia, allowing you to get away with it, at least for a time being
>Non-white soldiers from non-white country USA dominating that bloc walk your land as their own, beat you up and run a train on your wife
>Totally worth it because sticking it to Russians is more important

>they have reserved places at every university
>Stepan Bandera
You're truly the cuckest of cuck subhumans on this forsaken continent

Poles only act tough on the internet but in real life first random nigger will beat their ass and they will do nothing. They are also serving their Ukrainian masters at the moment.

Wait, you deny natives whose families have paid in for generation in favor or migrants that haven't even invaded yet?

Source pls ? I want to show this to someone.

At least you are not speaking Russian! Haha, actually I would not mind moving to Russia and learning Russian right now. Good luck with the NATO niggers though.

What the fuck? So we send army niggers overseas and they brutalize the local populace? Fucking America is the shits I dunno why anyone even allies with us