I support the vaccine

The vaccine kill-off and depopulation program is GOOD and here is why:

-less people will mean...

-MORE jobs
-CHEAPER and MORE housing
-a better standard of living

The illuminati is correct about overpopulation and wanting to kill off 90% of humanity. Think about how good the world will be once 90% of humans are gone. Why are you retards against the vaccine? The vaccine is the best thing to ever happen. Finally there is hope of a better world. 90% of humans dying is a good thing!

Attached: KNnm1fEo5e_UDNbtvWOHXU4wi1j-wRMZrU2uztOEVSQ.jpg (620x427, 58.48K)

It isn't a vaccine

no shit, it's a depopulation tool and that is why i support it

Except it's shit at that too. 1/10,000 get sick. It's like covid. It's suspiciously identical to covid. The actual fatalities and sterilization that result will be far under their projections, due to way lower adoption rates and just that theyre bad at what they do.

We have plenty of available houses we just can't fill them because of the real estate market

dumb, nigger brained post. failure thread incoming.

well that's weird... cause pretty much every vaxxed person i know of, is quite sick, it has destroyed their immune system, and caused sterilization, some of the vaxxed women literally don't have periods anymore.

God bless the mRNA vaccine! Death to humanity!!!!

it is a vaccine, you just don't know what vaccinate means (it means to turn someone into a cow/into an obedient piece of nigger cattle)

God bless the illuminati !!!

>-MORE jobs
with fewer people you need less jobs, so this doesn't hold true. A lot of jobs are already useless. And robotization is increasing.

no, it's a matter of human quality... there's too many NPC scum

Everyone gets sick, but they don't die. It's an immunocompromiser first and foremost, it makes you prone to illnesses. And it's hampering fertility, and the immune system of any babies coming out. And it's a control system. And that's the most important part. It was never meant to kill everyone. At least not have everyone drop dead within a week, that would be really suspicious.

this means nothing after the fact nigger, it's just cope to make it seem like u were on-board the whole way. Support after the fact is always worthless...

i have supported the idea of killing off 90% of the human race since 2012... once the lockdowns started in 2020, i felt fucking joy, and knew the apocalypse was finally here!

yea it's pretty much given people AIDS

The noose is waiting for u. These unvaxxed have families

no one is gonna do shit to stop the elite because the elite are correct. God is allowing 90% of humanity to be killed off

> when we are less slaves they will treat us better and we will have more scraps!
the idea is correct. the implementation is not.
humanity is degenerating at all levels

fuck humanity... 90% of humans are vile scum and i take joy in watching them suffer

>The illuminati is correct about overpopulation and wanting to kill off 90% of humanity. Think about how good the world will be once 90% of humans are gone.

The kikes doctrine says that whites are Amalek. It's not you who going to see this (((utopia))) unless you're an ugly shitskin, and even if you do you'll be nothing more than a slave.

Attached: 1636217853797.png (250x237, 8.38K)

I do too, but not if it means the WEF get to be in charge

>wyx vax

Go fuck yourself

>The illuminati is correct about overpopulation
nope

Attached: Not Today Satan Angel Demon.jpg (1024x797, 110.58K)

its a vaccine for the population virus

Attached: depop.jpg (500x701, 124.32K)

Any plan implemented by psychos that have brain damage from centuries of huffing their own farts is a bad thing. Whatever dementia addled bullshit they pull will just result in a global shithole.

at this point... let it all burn