Niggers Are Just Stealing Whole Trays of Fried Chicken Now

Reminder: niggers are above the law and have been given a license by jews and wealthy whits to be the animals they are. The enemies ultimately responsible for this are jews and the rich whites who go along with the jews. That includes cuckservatives who say "muh content of character" etc. and post Martin Luther King (rapist/plagiarist) quotes on Faceberg. Anyone who who supports any position other than "we must round up all niggers and truck them to ditches for mass execution" is an enemy. Anyone who a single nigger should live is an enemy. Execute all niggers. Execute all jews. And execute all whites who go along with the kike agenda that allows niggers to rob, rape, murder, assault, steal, etc.

twitter.com/dolce65023071/status/1546876631070949378

Attached: rIYs4-0Vq7jCHjTE.webm (1280x720, 2.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C42J3mgE_rQ
iqfy.com/early-signs-of-radicalization-extremism/
educateagainsthate.com/
splcenter.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if any of you, even THINK of making the joke, you're irredeemably racist. I'm watching you chuds, keep it to yourselves!

feels bad for the employee or whoever tried to stop him. on the one hand you want him to drop kick the nig but at risk of losing all the chicken on the floor which is the same as it being stolen, not to mention the entire mess he will have to clean up which is time lost trying to recoup losses from the stolen/lost chicken. a depressing conundrum that is lose/lose for the employee

Yea but they are the wests gods. Why do white people worship black men? Giving their daughters to random niggers for sex. I think cuckoldism has gone out of hand.

Attached: 5297DC60-FEA2-4F0B-B295-F182FC1C96AB.jpg (1040x1040, 57.65K)

what do you get out of demotivating and demoralizing Mr fedboi? only a fed speaks this freely.

so cry about it incel

Attached: 1656680895699.png (1322x959, 179.46K)

Fight me jew!

ya that never happens, why do Asians and blacks and spics allow their women to fuck White guys but turn down their own race of men who are sometimes arguably better looking.....just no blue eyes.

The answer he pulls his concealed carry weapon and blows every nigger away. Then if he's convicted goes to prison and joins a gang and kills as many niggers there as he physically can as well. Decapitate them and use their heads as a soccer ball. Fuck this kike system that allows this. Collapse it completely and eliminate niggers as a species.

Brandenburg v. Ohio, faggot. Fuck yourself.

aww the fedniggers mad, go punch your ex wife you dickless amoeba.

>A few chink migrants
>Nigger men impregnate little white girls under 14
>Spics are homosexuals their women know you have money.

Attached: 029C618D-C52F-4471-82D8-7539278431B2.png (112x112, 3.89K)

all I hear is cope, why are they not cuckolds but White guys are? Also, I thought asians outearned Caucasians....must be more rice cell prop

you wake up everyday and go online to try and see what niggers are doing yet pretend you hate them trying to form a parasocial relationship with strangers on Any Forums.
consider kys

I work at a jail. The reason niggers get away with so much shit is because THERE IS NO ROOM. all jails are already at over capacity with niggers and they keep getting worse and worse. There is literally no room for niggers there’s too many criminal nogs getting locked up so now they let “lighter” charges go and only keep the worst of the worst because THERE IS LITERALLY TOO MANY CRIMINAL NOGS TO LOCK THEM ALL UP

Attached: AE5C2E02-A9EB-4FA4-8AAF-E56AF4A0E627.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Because the majority of white men get off to their gods sex with their daughters

also, a few lolol....oh chang, it's the #1 interracial relationship BY FAR....it's such a sore spot you chinks created that fake inforgraph claiming WMHF is the most common.

You're too dumb to grasp the distinction between what speech can be criminalized and what can't. That's because you're dumb. The call for violence has to be for imminent violence AND violence has to be likely to result. Almost no incitement law is constitutional under Brandenburg. Shove your ignorant opinion up your ass next time instead of posting it. Can't imagine life as a 100 IQer. Must be like being an animal or something. No inner voice, no higher reasoning, nothing. Just experiencing the world in the moment all the time like somebody on drugs or drunk.

no they don't, you niggers are awfully smelly.

You dont need to remind us, you need to get it into the head of Normans, and good luck with that

Nigger choke on a chicken bone.

nigger you're a faggit fed post hand

Interesting theory. Maybe that's what's driving (((bail reform))) and appointment of nigger judges who let niggers off.

Obvious glownigger is obvious

>doesn't address substance

You can't address substance because (1) you're too stupid and (2) I'm correct. Just stop posting. You're embarrassing yourself.

>stop calling me.out so early on a mooonday
Nah nigger fed

Want me to show you how to fire a cracker?

They are the "wild animals" mentionned in the bible

post that paw faggot. Do as your told I pay your bitch ass salary sugar tits.

>Nah man nah just gonn' take them cheykein' weyingz bebeh, nah aain't gon' pay shit nigga shhheeeeiiiiiit

what the actual fuck someone should fucking shoot them or something

Niggers are getting more and more violent and this ironically has just made everything worse. This did the exact opposite effect, now that they’re more lenient many nogs skip petty shit like robbery or third degree assault and go straight for murder and homicide as young as 16.

Some of it is probably political but you have to remember a big factor is THERE IS NOT ENOUGH ROOM TO LOCK UP ALL NIGGERS ANYMORE

Not to mention the fear of the chimpout if you hit him.

The Supreme Court just said that carrying a weapon in public is a constitutional right, you dumbass loser. Even a nigger kike run faggot state like Cali or NJ is going to have whatever nigger kike legislation it passes struck down yet again. Everybody, whites, spics, chinks etc. has had enough of nigger bullshit.

Get a load of this kike lol

Attached: 1699CADE-95B2-4AE1-91B6-898FAC5BFEE3.jpg (720x709, 34.29K)

>Anyone who who supports any position other than "we must round up all niggers and truck them to ditches for mass execution"
I'd be fine sending them back to Africa as long as the world could agree to stop funding Africa.
So extinction it is.

>execute all whites who go along with the kike agenda
So, EVERYONE

Attached: bee.jpg (726x459, 101.35K)

This is an actual fed saying post hand. Lmao.

You know the law. The law is Brandenburg. Go consult with the US attorney if your toilet bachelors didn't help you grasp that.

ohhhhh here comes the glowniggers back up fuck you too coward.

>Anyone who who supports any position other than "we must round up all niggers and truck them to ditches for mass execution" is an enemy.
Yeah well... fuck you on that one OP.
Sorry, I don't believe in animal cruelty. I do agree that the particularly violent ones that have been involved in incidents where they have harmed actual humans should be euthanized. There's no reason to exterminate such a vast amount of farm equipment. They are viable livestock perfectly capable of being set to purpose tilling the fields, if only we could reset their chains. The Jews that have riled them up, on the other hand, much be exterminated with prejudice.

>no no you
you're a fed, post hand I wanna see the tan line where your wedding ring used to rest.

holy shit kill niggers
kill feds
kill cops
live free or die hard

>Run nigger run the waiter will get you run run run!

Harden the fuck up yanks
youtube.com/watch?v=C42J3mgE_rQ

cool kikel, this nana kikel?

Attached: 5e2a054962fa8126f4065882.jpg (600x400, 23.06K)

Niggers are so worthless. It would never occur to even the grungiest poor White person to do something like that

Statistically white and jewish judges are MUCH more soft on niggers than black judges

Could all be part of the same the jew operation. Deliberately do not build/expand and then cite lack of capacity to justify bail reform and probation/parole.

We call them race traitors or shabbos goys.

Also black cops and black jailers are usually way more harsh and strict on blacks than white/Jewish.

It’s because they know how nogs are and know the best way to get a point to them is via punishment or violence.

prove it

If everyone glows then no one glows, nigger.

Last Friday at my jail we had 100+ guys going to court all for parole violation. Half the jail was shut down to send more people to transportation to help with that.

PAROLE AND PROBATION DOESNT FUCK WORK THEY WILL COME RIGJT BACK WITH EVEN HEAVIER CHARGES AFTER VIOLATING IT

Working in the legal system? Having real life experience and not pozzed articles and headlines to go off?

>7:17am
glownigger OP must have just clocked in on the East Coast, or is salary based and you work from home?

that's not proof, you can't verify physically....it's technically heresy.

Attached: 1649687191563.jpg (744x786, 66.79K)

And you’re technically a faggot kill yourself

ok kike is this thread you're snake people's doing? Must be. Hey jidf, FBI, same difference.

well its a choice that they do it not a command

Oook kikel you're awful at arguing you sackless sand nigger.

INB4 this thread is filled with various racist and transphobic images veiled as "humor."

I want to extend a warning to any susceptible young viewers who haven't fallen down the alt-right pipeline yet.

Please leave this website NOW. They are trying to radicalize you by pretending their hatred is just silly memes and jokes and "juju bongos."

But this hatred has real life effects on vulnerable communities (i.e. BIPOC and LGBTQ2A+ folks), so please seek help to deradicalize and learn to stop the hate. Together we can prevent another Buffalo.

Use these resources:
>Your child, a far-right extremist? 11 early radicalization signs
iqfy.com/early-signs-of-radicalization-extremism/
> Educate Against Hate
educateagainsthate.com/
>Southern Poverty Law Center
splcenter.org/
>FBI Submit a Tip
1-800-CALLFBI

Jews ultimately want to let them all off, period. They can't quite accomplish that with the legal tools they have, which is why they push bail reform and defund the police. They want to eliminate criminal law so niggers terrorize and murder whites freely as essentially the terrorist arm of the (ultimately federal) government.

Can't imagine being trapped in there with them all day as a corrections officer. Probably end up abusing Xanax or something just to overcome whatever anxiety and PTSD that would give me. Godspeed, sir.