Say something nice about the Minister of Defense of Ukraine and the President of Ukraine

Say something nice about the Minister of Defense of Ukraine and the President of Ukraine.

Attached: FMnnG98WYAQH1u-.jpg (1200x1600, 246.25K)

nigger

>Say something nice about the Minister of Defense of Ukraine and the President of Ukraine.

He's a fucking jewish retard.

Attached: Screenshot_70.jpg (1324x477, 98.52K)

There are not serbian.

>when finally all coproinians died and you are ready to take a flight back to israel

Both are jews of course. It's easier to name the non-jews in the government.

The only non Jew in the Ukrainian elites is pic related. No wonder (((Zelensky))) is trying to get rid of him.

Attached: Lieutenant_General_Valerii_Zaluzhnyi.jpg (800x1144, 158.93K)

Of course, it's better to have all jews in the government, and send Slavs to meatgrinder. Right, you kike shill?

>Those beaks
Absolutely disgustang

They are not afraid of letting someone into their personal space

Attached: 1648300420813m.jpg (1024x882, 120.81K)

>Say something nice
Shalom aleichem. Toda raba.

>Listen to me Walter
>Here's what's gonna happen
>You gonna hand over your money and weapons
>My granddaughter will need that $6 gorillion monthly donation

Oy Vey you mean we send golems to their death and it rains blood shekels into our bank accounts?
NATO is the most Talmudic institution ever, they are literally rendering the entire population of goyim into profit

wait isn't there a picture of this fag bragging about getting ass fucked in germany floating around

I bet he's willing to fight to the last ukranian

hell awaits him

zelensky has a jew nose, why do russians call him a nazi?

mazel tov to them

Tongue my anus?
Is that really you?

why?

Attached: 1655373272651.png (538x404, 92.7K)

Because their propaganda artists spent to much time on the internet since 2015 and thought that baselessly calling people Nazis was/is the ultimate insult/accusation

Shoigu is sick/dead was the last Ukranian lie I fell for before not trusting you faggots ever again.

Soon as he started showing up everywhere you just pretended it was never even said. I don't know how you can wake up in the morning and keep trusting your media with so much shit being proven wrong almost instantly.

They don't. Russia's entirely correct position on Ukraine is that it is a chimerical combination of Nazi and Communist elements.

pedo kikes

cuck media still can't call out the jew straightly, but at least there are more and more efforts every day
also I noticed everyday anti semitism is off the roog

*roof

I support his policy to fight to the last Ukrainian.