What are the best political trolling devices

What are the best political trolling devices

Attached: trollingdevice.jpg (194x259, 9.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_ng1ovEr46c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A bomb

Attached: problem-fbi.jpg (200x183, 15.67K)

>that pic
A couple years ago I was charged for several crimes because I attached a speaker to my fixed wing drone an mfd crosswind and was blasting the word "nigger" while swooping people with it. I crashed it after a guy tried to jump and punch it out of the hair which is how I was caught. It has a wingspan of almost 2m and weights 7kg with a max speed of 140ish kph so they tried to say I was using it as a weapon. All charges were dropped in court. It was pretty funny.

based

To be fair those things can hospitalise someone of you hit 'em right at full speed

Ah yes, operation nigger drone. How I miss the 2016 days.

kek, how did they find you from just the drone?

I mainly remember it from the 2020 BLM riots

city living was a magical time, I made a ton of the webms

Attached: 1581945774353.jpg (798x450, 167.46K)

Anything with an inaccessible loudspeaker, really. Have it blast Hitler's speeches or something

It would definitely kill someone if I hit them in the head at full speed. Body shot would break bones.

Because I didn't want to leave it. Just the battery is worth 1.2k. After the police arrived I turned up and was like yeah that's my drone and showed them the controller and fpv gear.

There was once upon a time a jingle/song that went “nigger nigger nigger nigger…”. Does someone has the video?

You’re a retard

Kek
Well alroght then
Bit it was kinda retarded that you used a fixed wing the main idea is a quadcopter with a custom high power loudspraker system to chant down "nigger"s from beyond negro hurling range

telling the truth and standing by it

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger, why you eat so much chicken, nigger?

Ah yes
The rap litterally named "nigga nigga nigga"

I don’t think so. It was a song recorded by some sperg where he sung nigger following the music. I remember it being shared in Vimeo (I guess). The thumbnail was something like a HS hall.

youtube.com/watch?v=_ng1ovEr46c

Drones are individually ID'd and tied to your payment method. Most cost thousands and not too many people buy them. So it would be pretty easy to go "Okay bro your the only one in a 500 mile radius to buy this model and the ID is tied to your debit card".

And that's why you always buy your drones with cash wile on vacation

> while on vacation
> buy a drone in cash
Ever been on vacation? You can only bring a certain amount of spending cash with you, bank charges abroad occur additional fees, drones of that caliber would likely cost more than you can even bring into a foreign country.

Fuck! Shame on me for not having saved that masterpiece. I bet it has been taken down too. If someone has it, please share that song here.

I have been on vacation abroad but i haven't ever really bought anything big when vacation
(or even been outside the schengenzone kek)