Why do you care about other people's business so much

Honestly, why do you care so much about what other people do with their lives? Why do you obsess over it and on top of that get angry? Don't you have your own life to take care of or is it just a gigantic distraction (cope) of your own shortcomings? Why do Any Forumstards (and Twitter/Reddit tards or whatever else nonsense) always want to zealously change other people but absolutely refuse to change themselves, most of the time.

Not only does it not make any sense, but it is unhealthy as fuck to be angry and seething 24/7.

Attached: allu.png (727x347, 344.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kontingency.net
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Isn't that what you are doing?

Good question. You could say that I do for the moment, however, that is necessary to make this kind of an observation. I'm not a regular visitor on this board, but I'd like to know why many people are like this.

But now we are heading off-topic.

I'm trying to trigger everyone enough to genocide your whole ethnic group and similar people. I know it's a waste of time, but your cousins already got my life FUBAR so...

>inb4 dindu nuffins, D.A.R.V.O., bitchy replies, nonsense, ...

And this kike was a gossiping stalking effeminate psycohpath who spied on and micromanaged people for the british inteliigence. LOL

We didn't until they shoved it directly in our faces everywhere we look.

/thread

Because their business is ownership and the sale of any future worth desiring? Literally doing land reappropriation to the Dutch, not even joking, and you're here saying "mind ur own biz" like my biz will be left to me to mind. Literally establishing delusion as law.

>Why do you care about other people's business so much
I don't really, I care about my race and my society, if other people are threatening what I care about, then those other people are a problem.

This is unhealthy. You should maybe get off the computer and focus on real life, as cliché as it might sound.
Where and how? I barely even knew about the corona flu or any of the pride shit because I simply don't read the news. I don't care. Why would you even care? Let them do whatever the weird shit they want to. Same with this pride bs. Honestly, you are just focusing on the wrong things. Bad things exist in life regardless, but you can focus on constructive things instead of destructive things. Maybe once you have attained the kind of "enlightenment" for lack of a better of word THEN you can start to change the world. Until then you are just like "them" that you despise so much, just the different side of the coin.
I understand your point, the cultural trance can be hard to break off but if you truly are doing what you are "supposed" to do with your life ie. your passions etc. these things wont bother you, or you'd be able to change and/or transcend them. The people who are following their path are the ones calling the shots, others (majority of people) are just in on the flow.
Fair enough.

How does seething in the internet help your life?

Attached: Rosy_Cross_color.png (640x802, 123.43K)

>his own path
Shouldn't it be "thier own path"?

In any society, certain behaviours, modes of thinking and opinions will be discouraged, others considered acceptable and still others lauded. Which ones are discouraged, accepted and lauded should be decided on the basis of game theory and evolutionary fitness.

OOOOOOOOOOHHH HOW I'M CONCERNED ABOUT YOU RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOOOOOOOHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>I understand your point, the cultural trance can be hard to break off but if you truly are doing what you are "supposed" to do with your life ie. your passions etc. these things wont bother you, or you'd be able to change and/or transcend them.
That's bullshit.
Common sense dictates that apathy will always be outcompeted by action. The "people calling the shots" likely had their path curated by cronyism and nepotism long before they were even born.

Fuck off with your airy hippie nonsense. I literally just do not want to live in ethnic chaos to satisfy the delusional social engineering of actors who have realised they can sell the property of the commons for personal gain.

I mean you claim to not be a regular so that's alright, but do you know what the dominant position WAS on this board?
Libertarianism.
And there's a reason that is "WAS" and not "IS", and that's because "live and let live" is not your decision to make.

We live in a society.

Attached: 452354325.png (238x211, 8.77K)

As long as I am paying taxes to fund other people's business, that business is my business.

The idea that you shall not mind about what other people think and do is an oax, sooner or later it will impact your life.
The LGBT movement is the perfect exemple of that. 8 years before, i was in highschool, none of this shit existed in France (it already did in the US but was less widespread). Now, people come in primary to say that a man is not a man etc..
Shall i not care ? No, because they are spreading their views and ideology. Plus, everyone is doing it at his own level, even I. So, it's everyone's right to criticise ideas and actions.
I don't want my children to grow up in a brainwashing state where they will learn that bullshit like non-binary people are a thing or that they have the sacrifice themselves to help sub-humans coming from another continent. So i criticize what other people think and do, and it the very basis of democracy.
This argument is the very synthesys of our decay as a society. It litterally means, you shall stop worrying about your commun destiny as a society and let it change on it's own, let it disappear. But, in a democracy, everyone is responsible for the future of society so everyone shall educate itself to build and criticise his views and the ones of others.

Think about any ANY successful people right now. Are they bothered by petty nonsense such as pride parades or twitter outrage? No. They actually live their life instead of drifting.

And if these external things somehow dictate your life, it literally means that you are not in control of your life but rather let something/someone else dictate it.

All types of faggotry have a risk of becoming a kontingency.net

Yes they are. Nearly every successful person is a political activist to some degree nowadays.

>taxes
pretty much
is there an opt out?

Maybe some are, but some aren't. And even those who are, they are still successful and living their life's meaning through politics. Maybe politics is their "calling". Meanwhile, Any Forumstards and Twitteroids seethe instead of trying to progress in their life, be it politics or whatever. Politicians and the media especially take advantage of such people who browse Any Forums, twitter, reddit or read the news because they are so easily swayed. Just say that someone said the wrong racial slur or that a lgbtq guy was attacked by whatever and you get support from the "other" side. It's to easy to divide and make people fight each other for petty bullshit. Literal mind control. Most of them don't really care about either "side", especially the media.

What I'm trying to say here is that you can't change the world until you change yourself. You can't just except others to change to make the world a better better place. And those in the know know how to use these tactics.

That's were you are wrong. You are assuming something about me. And it's that it troubles my life but actually it's not.
Sport, work, money, relationships, if i take my exemple, everything is fine for me. I have 0 social network and i don't invest as much time in politics as i used to do. I denonce things that i disagree with but that doesn't stop me from living my life. I lost some friends because of what i think but that's all.
Most people can make a difference between life and politics (especially if they have 0 influence it), only leftist gets hysterics when you say things that they don't agree with.
So ? Why shall not i disagree with leftist propaganda ? It doesn't impact me, it only piss them off that we exist.

Totally agree with you. Back in the day I used to go on this board every day and would have disagreed with you, but then I took a 6 month break and started focusing on irl things instead of Any Forums delusions and came to the same realization as you.

"progress" to what?
Detroit? You really thnk pension schemes are going to last a few more decades? You think there's an end to preferential hiring practices on ESG basis?
You can change the world and you can change other people's opinions. That's the entire point. You're essentially saying bend over and lube up because who cares lmao but you're just being a little faggot.
Also most of those successful people got in before the bridge was raised you stupid cunt. Yeah a successful person who has the means to self segregate doesn't have to worry about rapidly falling social cohesion and rising crime and property values and the like. No shit someone who bought their house when it was half the price doesn't need to worry so much. Yes, people who are already made don't have to worry about bias in hiring practices. Yeah somebody who already established their business doesn't need to worry about increasing legislative and financial barriers for entry. Nooooo shit.