Just eat meat and drink milk so you can become a stronk Alpha male just like me xDD

>Just eat meat and drink milk so you can become a stronk Alpha male just like me xDD

>inb4: I eat only organic from my local farmer

Doesn't mean shit. You can't avoid it since it's literally in everything.

Attached: plastic.jpg (1207x889, 144.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

comhs.org/about-us/newsroom/health-library/2020/08/17/autopsies-show-microplastics-in-all-major-human-organs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This may be the cause of megadeath.

comhs.org/about-us/newsroom/health-library/2020/08/17/autopsies-show-microplastics-in-all-major-human-organs

This is worse than I thought. I wonder if microplastic accumulation in the human body can contribute to heart attacks and stroke.

its detected in the human bloodstream... its pretty much over.

it's the reason why 80% of males today have fucked up facial structure and low T

they had been exposed to this while they were in their wombs. They never had a chance

I've yet to hear though: how harmful is it?

Just make a bacteria that can digest that shit and let it eat our iphones.

>implying I don't pasture my cattle on 100 percent grass
>implying I don't slaughter them myself wrapping them in paper, and placing them on a stainless steel shelf
>implying my hand carved wooden table has ever touched plastic

get guuuuud

its in the air you stupid fucking mutt

im not bothered and will still buy milk. i have eaten a nacho cheese breakfast burrito and other food like items and actually like them, fresh water supplies are contaminated with chemicals leached from plastic. i doubt this is worse than going swimming in a lake and getting a mouth of lake water (not great lake thats suicide)

>You can't avoid it since it's literally in everything.
Then why should I stop eating it, when it is unavoidable anyway?

>implying that the wind patterns blow plastic at my humble abode
>implying that my air isn't triple filtered before it enters my domicile

Don't forget that those microplastics can also be carcinogenic and act as endocrine disruptors, depending on their type. Plastics and other toxic waste are a much more pressing environmental issue than carbon emissions.

This is an indoor farming thread now

Attached: ed9d8986574881.5d9dc0be95270.jpg (750x600, 167.24K)

1% shit is still better than 100% shit if no other options are available.

Go vegan

Attached: 1612836034847.jpg (367x271, 10.66K)

>jewish vegan shills with no sources to back-up their claims tell me to go vegan also to eat sóy and bugs
many such cases

\m/ metal as fuck

maybe this is why they want us to eat ze bugs

its also in water. what now won't drink anymore?

>microplastics are in all living creatures
>but not plants
lol

Both of this

Those filters have the plastics too you fool. It's in nearly all water resources too.

Getting kicked out of Metallica was the cause of MegaDeth.

fcuk yes, im gonna be fucking so much 18 year old pussy when im 50 something... and all the girls cant find any high T men...
perfect hair, perfect vision. perfect teeth. perfect health. keep in shape. and im already 35...

its already happening, have a date with a 19 year old tommorow.

im going to bust a nut in this one lads. make a baby.

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-08-02 at 9.39.46 PM.png (711x648, 507.03K)

I wish there was a test available to see how much microplastic is in your blood. It bugs the hell out of me not knowing. It would also help to rule out the triggers for my autoimmune disease.

>implying I didn't weave my own filters out of plant fibers