How many liberals hate niggers but won't admit it to themselves?

Attached: doc.jpg (316x316, 60.35K)

Honesty is the best policy.

all of them

good portion. but they have no honor and self-respect. so they should face the wall

Look at the reaction tweets to Clarence Thomas regarding Roe v Wade and you'll find out lol

all of them

A lot, but not all. I’ve been in academia for a while, and I’ve noticed several trends. For one, SJW types will proclaim themselves absolutely appalled by some racial inequality or another, and they’ll create a task force to solve the problem. A few years later, after they realize how comprehensively black people fail no matter how much help you give them, they’ll give up and refuse to talk about it. On top of that, *every* attempt to increase equality implicitly assumes irredeemable black inferiority. It’s all about lowering or removing standards, adding easier paths, or convincing people that inferior work is just “different.” Some people have convinced themselves that the emperor really is dressed very finely, but plenty of them know he’s naked.

99% of them user...

Yeah, it’s cultural. However, White supremacy does play a large part in it.

this. But it's often an important part of their self-identity, so don't expect intellectual honesty.

Worse than hate it is contempt they think niggers are more incapacitated than a regular white supremacist.

You have never seen extreme KKK Grand Wizard-level hatred of niggers until you've seen a rich Democrat area threatened by school busing.

All of them.
they are the inheritors of the White Man's Burden, except now they have loxism and self-hatred added in to the mix by the jew so it is not enough to 'elevate' the savage negro, but also to kneecap and malicious sabotage the White Man because of his superiority.

I know two university lecturers, one is jewish (well, I told him that he's just a Slav descendent of converts larping as jews). I took both of them too a gun range where they became right-wing "nazis" in about half an hour and confided to me how much they hate all non-whites and want to kill every last one of them, then they went into how our universities are basically anti-white dealt cults keeping whites out or grading them down while graduating non-whites who can't even read or speak English let alone understand a single thing beyond their fucked up perception of reality.

>I know two university lecturers
*both openly leftist, liberal, *insert whatever gay shit society calls "progressive"*

All of them.
I mean, even niggers hate niggers.

Most White liberals think that Negroes are dumb animals or children or something and that they need a White person to assume responsibility for their welfare. They believe that Negroes are too retarded to do anything on their own.

They basically have the same mentality as the colonialists from 200 years ago except that instead of going to Africa and trying to improve the African countries, they instead import Africans to the west so that they can do their moral posturing from the comfort of a first world country.

This.

Yep. If you require students to know stuff, black people will do worse. The solution to this injustice is to stop requiring students to know stuff.

Maybe they were testing you

They treat Nikes as their pets which is why they are also promoting Gay Nike or Tranny Nike so their pets will self neuter.

Disney = Groomer
Nike = Nigger
Starbucks = Jews

Attached: 1626960469901.webm (640x640, 2.27M)

A lot

Nobody likes black people.

The need to 'preach' a sermon; that is,
to moralize that which needs no moral backing is a very strong signal of projected guilt.

All of them just like non libs. Nobody likes nigs