WTF

HOW HAS RUSSIAN NOT TAKEN KIEV YET. IT'S BEEN ALMOST 5 MONTHS

Attached: EokceRoXUAM8P_j.jpg (1242x1295, 96.1K)

Almost like they're a paper tiger or something

They’re just finishing the battle of Donbas
Then they’ll move on to take Keef

i still wonder how they haven't nuked poland and lithuania by now

No panic. Special military operation is going according to the plan.

I wake up drunk every day. I don't drink in my sleep.

Attached: путин.jpg (973x768, 216.2K)

no nukes kek

they dont really want to. their stated aim is to denazify and demilitarise ukraine. they appear to be achieving this. they have destroyed 80% of the uki reg army and gone for the AZOB nazis and killed off nearly all of them. special mission nearly accomplished.

>believing russian "we will nook yuo!" bluff

Ha-ha, enjoy it, Ukraine is Syria 2.0 for next 8 years

Does Street taste better than Sprite? Asking for a friend.

or odessa. remove their sea port so they have to play nice with russia to get any exports out at all

lol it's the main reason why west is hesitant to intervene in ukraine

Their nukes don't wotk. That bluff has been called over and over for the last 5 months

Because that was never their goal.
This looks to be more an conflict of attrition or an test rather than an actual war.

Because neither Russia nor Kiev actually exist

Big Special tastes worse than Big Tasty

yeah. when will the nazi azob lot start to work out they have been used as cannon fodder and start attacking the govt in kiev? prob less dangerous than getting russian artillery dropped on u

Actually it does kind of taste like Sprite did before they changed the formula, so it's a win in my book. Still, I think that Volchok and Chernogolovka are better.

Attached: arbuswlfs.jpg (1080x1080, 69.78K)

it's certainly one of the reasons but I wouldn't call it a main reason

this

We dont need nukes to deal with poles

Attached: 16580886782100.png (1600x900, 1.4M)

the West is intervening though...

>northern offensive was just a feint bro

Why would they when all they have to do is hold position and wait till the entire west is completely destabilised thanks to our incompetent politicians.

why would he want it to end, he's watching all of western civilization pump their lifeblood into a dying animal that we stuffed full of cocaine and the corpses of hookers