Something is wrong with the sun!

Enough anons! This is getting out of hand, there is something absolutley off with our sun!
As soon there are no cloudes it gets warm as fuck, the heat spike is now earlier in the day and fucking image related.
The Sun is out of control and they try to blame it on climate fuckery.

Attached: 1647770162342.jpg (720x714, 61.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bMr-5HHnAmU
geoengineeringwatch.org/documents/cbd-ts-66-en.pdf
geoengineeringwatch.org/documents-2/
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYRAmtDzQomgyo8ht4F6VuJWNpge5OP-M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's the pollution of all the brownish coal you German cucks are burning for energy. Slavi ukraini I guess??

There are now man made artificer bubble around parts of the earth now.

i need some real anons here who actual can feel the heat and not some random GPT bots.

Attached: 1658134768825.jpg (3226x2419, 3.37M)

Sun go boom

Welcome to grand solar maximum. Enjoy your stay. Apparently has nothing to do with global warming though so don’t even mention it.

I miss tracy twyman so much bros

To hell with the sun.

remember the video of the UFO coming into contact with the sun? did they do something to it? this isn't just Mandela effect bullshit, I remember the old sun too.

Did you notice? Like once a month they will open up the dome at night so the next day the real sun is up, so they take pictures and claim the real one is up all the time, then they go back to the imposter sun

It'a night here can't help ya

Midsummer is warm, stop the presses.

Its a Grand Solar Minimum.

you have no idea what's coming. Please enjoy this feature length presentation on the coming hellscape that humans have tried to remind future generations of for hundreds of thousands of years
youtube.com/watch?v=bMr-5HHnAmU
>youtube.com/watch?v=bMr-5HHnAmU
It's worth it and you may survive

Attached: if you only knew.jpg (600x881, 67.1K)

I work outside year round. I have not noticed anything.

Why did they cancel the show Hard Sun?

Remember those articles about how Bill Gates wants to block the sun to prevent global warming? Maybe they already did it?

If its this warm in europe, shoulden’t Africa and the middle East be a literal burning hellscape? More then it usually is i mean

It burns through my tan now can't even stand outside for 30 to an hour a day.

someone post the fucking gif pls

No he wanted to block it out completely like Alaska

Before the dinosaurs existed, there was a period were the entire Europe was like Sahara desert, zero icecaps

We are entering this period against and who knows if humans can survive

Attached: cd68ea85d227b5645dbdc2080a836675.jpg (1280x752, 150.19K)

Not even the sun is safe from the jews.

Yeah, its going into a 500 year sun minima

i know what you mean, that giant ballon sucking the sun thing, it came back if i remember correctley.

I think it's this. Winter sun always looks dimmer because the angle it's at means the light travels through more atmosphere. More aersols reflecting the light made it dimmer and more white.

No

Its a Grand Solar Maximum.

Another thing from the CERN timeline switch.

The sun is rotating around our planet faster these days

geoengineeringwatch.org/documents/cbd-ts-66-en.pdf

geoengineeringwatch.org/documents-2/

Attached: 1650200915650.png (638x357, 134.04K)

They really think its the sunshine that warms the planet. Idiots

Or they want an excuse to deprive you of vitamins.

go to helioviewer.org and open the left data source tab select SDO for your observatory, AIA as Instrument and Measurement to 171 and you will eventually be able to see it if you keep observing yourself, (use mousewheel to zoom in on the sun)
initially i thought it was some kind of CGI thing when first seeing the animation form 2012 but a few days ago i saw the exact same (or at the very least very similiar) orb thing as in the video it was in the top right corner, see pic related
have fun

Attached: pic related.png (1183x969, 625.07K)

Im already deprived but nonetheless, fuck them, preferably with a cactus

Summer is hot. Incredible news. Tfw I remember some summers going as high as 38° C in my youth and nobody flipped out over it.

Or they know it actually warms the earth. I remember temperatures even in the summer being more comfortable, now it just feels like humidity and gross.

I think it has to do with the cyclical extinction level events which occur on Earth. I'm a fence sitter on lobal warming, personally, but who knows? Maybe the science has been wrong and it is not that man is contributing to the warming of the planet, instead the Sun may itself goes through warmer/cooler periods. It would also explain the periods of glaciation/deglaciation.

Yeah, it contributes some single digit percentage. The planet is heated by the sun via convection through the birkeland currentS

glow ball warming

Why, hello there young man.
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYRAmtDzQomgyo8ht4F6VuJWNpge5OP-M

Attached: Diehold.jpg (2960x1440, 912.51K)