Who will be his succesor?

Attached: putin.jpg (2560x1772, 609.46K)

i hope medvedev

Hopefully Kadyrov

>succesor
successor*

some hapa orc chukra with surname "khan"

a jew

Attached: 2750.jpg (2750x2064, 653.63K)

lil andrei

Attached: 1498165791645.png (1080x1019, 939.45K)

Navalny.
A pro Western puppet will be installed after Ukraine achieves victory and Putin is overthrown by his own people.

Likely Patrushev's son. Either immediately, or after several months of Mishustin/Medvedev/Volodin as a temporary head of state.

Attached: 1657059773107.jpg (838x1080, 61.04K)

it must be more intelligent than the smartest russian.
so this one.

Attached: angryrussian.jpg (299x450, 32.9K)

slingshot man

There will be democratic elections and the people of russia will elect a leader that dosent put half of the BNP in his own pocket and kills his neigbours so he dosent loose face to the west.

What does that mean?

Attached: Screenshot_20220718-030654.jpg (1080x719, 227.48K)

After him Russia is going to collapse.
So it doesn't matter.

This information is deeply classified. Look at the replacement of Medvedev - they put a literal nobody from the tax bureaucracy in charge - no one would have suspected.

Putins successor will be similar. Random bureaucrat with a "fresh & democratic" face, someone to keep the current system going.

People really run with the "Putin is an old and stupid poopoo face" narrative, they forget that fucker was the literal KGB head. He created this entire continental system upon which he became defacto the most powerful and rich individual in the world. If anyone here thinks they can guess his next step - you're not smart. You're a 18-25 year old poor autist sitting on Any Forums.

Me. I'm gonna play on the nuclear briefcase like a piano live on my inaguration day btw. No harsh feelings.

some other jew oligarch

Some other albino subhuman jewloving nigger

Me. In 5 years I will be leader of the white race and I will exterminate all jews, anglos, niggers and other shitskin faggots and trannies.

Some chad with military background.

me checkem

ai putin.. russian emperor for infinity

Lukashenka
I mean, who else?

Attached: Semenchenko1.jpg (640x427, 28.75K)