Breaking News: We're Fucked

jesus fucking christ it's 32c already, i'm dying, i'm literally melting. curse every boomer and climate change denier, you caused this with your greed and selfishness

Attached: 1140924419.jpg (243x258, 20.87K)

i feel bad for you guys because it’s primarily our dipshit flyover population fucking everything up

Tops off lads

Attached: gammonrespond.jpg (1016x1544, 42.07K)

>32°
>Hot
The absolute state of britcucks

Just crank down your air conditioning system to Arctic levels, and wear a coat. Drink lots of hot tea to keep yourself warm in your icebox of a home as everyone else melts outside.

Attached: 1657956998325[1].jpg (1785x1785, 728.91K)

It's 30C right now, too cold

Attached: 20627.jpg (166x197, 4.71K)

haha thats what you get for eating beans sandwich
>Delícia status: Uma

>brits forgot how to drink water on a summer day
Absolute state of being bongs.

32 is nothing zpecial

its called summer. stop refining oil into gasoline. its not co2 global warming . chemical emissions from making gasoline act like a lens in the sky when you over produce. scientific studies done . the middle east said it wasnt fair they have to put up with it to supply the rest of the world with gasoline. thats before syrian refugees

its why texas is so hot but sc isnt. similar distance from equator. they keep spewing it in to the sky in i believe mississippi as well.

liberal think they have won until you realize the average person doesnt give a shit if everything is dead after them. there are ways to decrease the temp that have nothing to do with carbon emission which logically should descend because of specific gravity / weight vs other stuff in the atmosphere

we live in 30-40c everyday

32c is bitch shit.

you also live in the desert, retard.

RARE

Yea but you aren't a third world country like Britain is

How the fuck do you deal with that?

Attached: 698e3229dfae5631b67e8426aecede45.jpg (480x480, 55.22K)

It’s 120 F in Oklahoma. Euros are so fucking weak

>32c
>melting
Kek. It is kind of fucked though.
Reminder that crops won't grow by 2070.

whyt pipo be like
>dis weather be too hot fo me better put on some SUNSCREEN
LMAOOOOO

>Laughs in 42C

32c isn't THAT bad you fucking pussy
t. norfman

We almost never have AC

Tell me about Ibadi Islam

Meanwhile in sweden we have the coldest winter i can remember. Its freezing cold. Its God who punishes you becouse youre a filthy Anglo.

Go to a fucking river. You have plenty in british land.

>32 degrees celcius
>hot
kek. Pathetic.

anything over 20 degrees is way too hot. That being said, it's just the jews being jews, it's not muh climate change

wet rags will help evaporate the heat off the skin.

it's only 9am, it's expected to go up to about 40C/102F

HAHAHAHA just wait until the hot air pocket we're suffering goes up to your disgusting island
get ready for +40ºC temps in humid areas.

It's much like when they get more than a few inches of snow in places like Georgia. It doesn't happen much so they're just not prepared.

hot air rises to the top of buildings and ceilings.

>1pID.
Every fucking time and you retards fall for it every time.

it's 23C here, raining, in the middle of the night
you'll be okay

It really isn’t that hot. The sun really doesn’t like White people. When I’m outside, I’m seeing Whites shirtless with merely shorts with their pink/reddish skin, sweating like pigs. Like calm the fuck down, cavebeast.

We might get here even 20C if sun still keeps shining.

We consider everything between -30 and +30 room temperature