Politically speaking.... How do you picture the future?

Attached: received_1048933672402193.jpg (1125x643, 47.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

autoexpress.co.uk/car-news/107058/uk-electric-cars-will-require-twice-the-world-s-supply-of-cobalt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: F70584E1-3BE9-4B7D-ACED-F04607281C6E.jpg (796x1024, 157.03K)

>picture a nigger smacking his lips saying hol up, im finna bust a nut in this crackers ass
>on repeat
>forever

For the UK civil breakdown this winter. we are currently burning our winter gas supplies, and the government covertly run a lot of our biggest supermarkets. vaccine mass die off is clearly underway, and although it is slow vaxxies are noticing and starting to get angry, only a trickle at the moment but the truth grows exponentially. I have a huge stockpile of heirloom seeds, i'm excited. Hopefully enough things collapse that I can get a free house and get farming. This country is already dead, but on the plus side it will collapse before we reach terminal demographics of scrounging pakis. bring it on, can't wait to longbow policemen in minecraft

If you are simply waiting for the future the luciferian kikes give you, you will receive the future you deserve.
Stop being a pussy.

Attached: IMG_20220705_103538511~2.jpg (2733x3012, 1.57M)

Imagine a boot, stamping on a human face, forever.

Like picrel but more meta.

Attached: ddd.jpg (382x256, 15.12K)

Charging batteries is not the going to last. Bio fuel and synthetic fuel is the future but the US has invested so much money in Teslas, etc.

You could use biofuel today but regions like Russia would dominate the production and not them richer is the whole point of banning oil based fuels.

Powering Teslas using coal power plants still produces dramatically less air pollution per mile driven that petrol powered vehicles. Dunking on new tech because it isn't magically perfect is retarded.

Now how green are the excavators digging up the lithium for those batteries?

Hi retard, what's for brekkie?

hella green, those fuckers are built to last, unlike whatever crap the batteries are shoved into.

If hypothetically every car was replaced with electric ones, there's literally not enough raw materials to produce all the batteries needed.

Returning what is chtulu’s dues to Cthulhu

Attached: 94DED5C4-59B7-4EBE-A4C5-29D4B5107967.jpg (597x271, 66.71K)

>literally not enough raw materials
Not even going to bother to find out if this is true or not, just going to start by pointing out that your claim assumes that battery technology will stagnate in perpetuity. Why would you assume this?

Yeah I'm sure battery tech will advance. Just talking about the way things are now. It is simply not physically possible with curent tech for every car to be electric.

autoexpress.co.uk/car-news/107058/uk-electric-cars-will-require-twice-the-world-s-supply-of-cobalt

First article i could be arsed to look at, but if one small country would need more resources than exist, then its not gonna work is it. Unless something radically different is invented. Which it may or may not be.

How far is clarksons farm from you mr. Bong?

Germany's economy is gonna collapse in the Winter and with it europes'. That usually means a huge german chimpout and millions of death people

I guess you could start with throwing the chimps out. Amd the rest of the gastarbeiter scum (.I.e. roaches)

couldn' t you just rig an alternator to the drive shaft of each wheel to keep the batteries charged?
>Any Forums user just invented perpetual motion
you're welcome

>entropy blocks ur path
Heh. Nothin personnel kid

same as now with couple extra gimmic tech