"Heatwave" aka. hoaxwave

Why do people keep talking about this heatwave as if it's real? It's literally only 21C in the UK right now, but shills keep talking as if it's in the high 20s or that this is unusual for the UK. It's literally just summer. It's just another globohomo plot.

Attached: 1652141042972.jpg (769x874, 133.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/weather/2643743
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm having to wear pants at night to walk my dogs. In California. It's cold here. (No not the fag part of California, relax).
Anyway here's what is happening (picrel)

Attached: 1562440975516.png (529x642, 264.64K)

Have you not seen the colours on the map? THOUSANDS WILL DIE user.

Attached: ((They))Can'tHelpIt.jpg (898x472, 83.69K)

Attached: AlreadyDead.jpg (921x1024, 102.08K)

Exactly.

It's not hotter than any other summer, but people are acting as if this is the hottest thing ever to further the global warming agenda for change.

>waahh it's too hot
The 'e'nglish should be historically used to this heat by now. Just pretend it's another one of your shithole cities being (rightfully) firebombed into oblivion by the Germanbros. Absolutely pathetic nation.

Did you cunts ever get anything approaching 40? What's the highest temp you've had?

It's not even hot lol. Anyone who says it's hot at the moment is a glowie.

Most of the summer of 76 was above these temps and that was an entire summer, not a few days (and even then, these few days aren't as hot as advertised so it's fake news)

really?
bbc.com/weather/2643743

Attached: 38inLondon.png (1342x778, 160.48K)

Climate change stroke

>BBC
This is fake

Pakis are used to 40c they’ll be fine

it's the same every single fucking year since they started the global warming propaganda.
>this is the hottest summer ever!
>I don't remember it ever being this hot
>wah wah it's so hot
in reality, we get 4-5 weeks of hot weather like every year and then the rest of the year is rain and cold weather.
just turn on the fucking fan.

And drink some fucking water. How do people even die due to heat? Turn on the tap, drink the water. Easy as

normalfags love bitching. they have nothing of interest going on in their lives, so they also have nothing of interest to say. but their favorite pastime is talking, so they really need something to say.
the media just takes advantage of that by preparing the narratives in such a way that they can be easily used for smalltalk.

the hottest weather by temp i can remember was the mid 90s. nothing has come close since, yet it's somehow "record breaking" in my area every year

Sure, it's a bit warm, but our media is not happy unless there is something/someone to fear.

Attached: df2c98cb088c88e6b628fa46eb498827--ray-winstone-ben-kingsley.jpg (500x500, 42.17K)

most people have an incredibly shitty memory - and even more than that, they often do not even bother to use it at all.
if it's too hot for their liking right now, and you tell them it's never been that hot before, they will not think back and try to figure out if that's the truth or not. they will just take it at face value because it fits well into their current emotional state and validates it.

Mine says 19c
It even rained during the night.

bullshit, you are fake

This. Currently drinking some tonic water in fact

>flag
>knowing anything about UK temps
You forgot to change your proxy

Lies. UK record is just over 38c.

Same here, sitting here just looked at two different thermometers I have both reading 20c, not doubt it'll get warmer towards midday 11am-3pm so let's hold off on final conclusions.

tens of thousands of poms fly 24+ hours in economy for a chance experience that kind of weather and now you get it at home it's the end of the world lmao

Unlike you, I was alive for that summer and temps were regularly above 104F, it's just that people didn't have the Internet and expensive camera phones to share the information. You're totally reliant on memory holed media shilling by companies like BBC and the met office. Who are both part of the global warming agenda.

what?

The BBC is fake and you're citing a climate change agenda website. You are a fake nigger for shilling them. If you lived here, you'd know those temps are fake

I was alive. It was a much talked about summer all through the 80s. Our family all went to Cornwall. Have pictures of me sat on a wall with a nice suntan. Personally don't rmbr much of it, too young.

It was the best summer ever. People didn't die from heat back then because there was no scare agenda like global warming, covid, etc. It felt like it would never end and was lots of fun for everyone