Thoughts on Tokenism in media?

Attached: Resident-Evil-1-1478690.jpg (590x350, 31.42K)

His name is Tolkien, racist.

Lance Riddick is based though

You have any thoughts on it?

Being black in a movie is not tokenism, but sure.

Attached: 1638020645844.jpg (960x1440, 270.52K)

NIGGER WESKER NIGGER WESKER

This fucker was not too bad but his niggress daughter was one real piece of shit. Fucking niggress so annoying, so dumb and stupid and aggressive for some reason, goddamn shit was bad.

Niggers in HR don't want white actors working such is life.

Every time a white character gets replaced by a nigger or a chink in a movie, tv show or game baby jesus cries tears of blood.

Attached: tumblr_mj0m52xm8r1r2ubs3o1_250.gif (245x250, 964.05K)

It’s based user. These are your founding fathers by the way.

Attached: 8C3E1AA0-1202-4D9A-A3F4-72863DAEC5F3.jpg (1600x900, 309.26K)

Niggerism you say?

Media has become nothing but tokenism.

Lmao my gf is watching this show rn

And it’s fucking terrible

NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS

if they wanted to make a resident evil show with a bunch of negroes they should have just made an adaptation of RE5
the idiots who make this shit are so incompetent

The Resident Evil adaption on Netflix had to be the most excruciating watch I have endured in some time. I mean how can you fuck up zombies? If this is the future of entertainment, nogs, nogs, nogs, I have had it.

I like Lance Reddick. He would have made a great Kenneth on the Stars team, which is true canon. Just make it a bigger role. Nope. I couldn't get through episode 1 of resident evil on jewflix...

The best we had in recent memory is escape from raccoon city, at least they tried somewhat. But they miscast jill and leon and put in minorities just because quotas. They did ok with chris and Claire tho .

I watched the first episode with some people on a server yesterday and it was fucking hilarious.
I made a big deal out of the smallest details and I loved every second of it.
>girl types username and password to a computer
>password is shown while being typed in
>immersion ruined
or
>two girls under a table hiding from a FUCKING DOG
>dog finds them
>they outrun the dog (of course they do) to get to the nearest door to trap the dog in
>door is glass
>dog doesn't immediately break it
I don't know anything about resident evil but they mentioned the Umbrella logo had changed from white to black, so I assumed that's the reason Mr. Aryan became a nigger

nigger needs to scrub his face down real good. fucking pimples, white heads, and just nasty. why don't niggers wash their faces?

I just cant imagine a nigger being a genius corporate supervillain.

Attached: 113062.jpg (640x480, 80.5K)

this, watched the first episode yesterday. the confused and disgusted faces he made, whenever she said something retarded, was funny

So far it's been funny as fuck for be. It looks like the psychotic villain is an abusive lesbian, Wesker who we know is a villain is a nigger, his dumbfuck daughter who released the virus is a vegan. This shit is just great.