It's time to troll. Everything's antisemitic. Doesn't matter what the issue is, it's antisemitic. BLM, ACAB...

It's time to troll. Everything's antisemitic. Doesn't matter what the issue is, it's antisemitic. BLM, ACAB, tranny shit? Yeah it's antisemitic. It doesn't have to make sense, this world is retarded so just troll these fucks. Got a problem with this post? Yeah you're an antisemite

Attached: Screenshot_20220718-020443.png (720x1520, 146.41K)

Attached: anti semitic remarks.gif (500x240, 756.4K)

Dumb redditor pls go.

Knock it off with the antisemitism bro

Don't know why you hate jews so much, that's a problem bud

"bro"?
yikes, Any Forums isn't for holocaust deniers sweaty

I can't even this anti semitism, sweaty

It's fun, isn't it? I like trolling in YouTube comments sections and taking extreme far left positions on immigration, then accusing lefties of being anti-semitic when they are less extreme. They get completely confused at being the bad guy in a virtue signalling contest.

Yeah I'm gonna have to call you out on this antisemitic language. Holocaust references downplay the plight of jews, and is a dog whistle to anti-semitism

That's another good tactic. Compare trivial habbenings to the holocaust. You can get a lot of mileage there.

Yeah but opposing current opinion is partially antisemitic dude, maybe you should think more before posting hate

I keep getting suspended from reddit
last time it was cause I called someone a retard

what's the big no no words to avoid if trying to troll

like one time some guy called me stupid so I called him a brainlet retard after explaining why he was wrong and he just reports my ass
reddit is gay as fuck

I died in the holocaust
so pretty immature of you
and honestly its giving racist vibes

Nigger

Tactic? Is that a reference to the conspiracy of jewish control of media? Bro, it's 2022 no time for antisemitism

>mfw Any Forums makes antisemitism an antisemitic dogwhistle

Wait a second there...as a jew, I can tell you that to even bring up the false conspiracy of jewish control is anti semetic. A real jew would never even give that false conspiracy the words on the screen. That is how I know you aren't even Jewish. Just another anti semite. Pathetic.

Call groomers disneys

Context of that photo? What was said previously in that exchange? Perhaps it was indeed antisemitic.

Attached: hmmm.jpg (539x391, 48.63K)

here is another one, you see how they post cat memes that they found on that anti semetic website 4 chan? They aren't even trying to hide their anti semitism anymore.

Disneys or Predditor
as long as it's linked to a brand