What's wrong with collaborating with your liberator?

UkraIne has always been Russia. Most Ukrainians consider themselves Russian and despise the Nazi bandera inspired separatism. So of course most people will collaborate with their Russian countrymen and blood brothers.
Everybody sees the writing on the wall. The Zelensky regime will end so you will work with Russians to secure your career after the regime's fall.
And naturally Steiner's counterattack didn't materialize btw.

Attached: jew.jpg (826x798, 159.69K)

Yes brotha

Attached: 1657546215661.jpg (1000x871, 195.68K)

Preach sister!

He'll be dead by end of month.

Attached: 87cee96781806d8430587c16df9c4fa3.jpg (596x827, 171.29K)

Mussolini, Ghaddaffi or Saddam. What will it be this time?

The walls are closing in

Zelensgay is very paranoid because he is losing and is not very smart.

Kek no they fuckin' don't. I lived there and even in the capital no one considered themselves Russian and were quite proud of being Ukrainian. They didn't hate Russians per se, as in the people, but they hated the Russian government and wanted nothing to do with it. If anything the war has made the 1 dude I know who wasn't anti-Russian completely anti-Russian now.

>UkraIne has always been Russia
Lol, no

Attached: pffflol.jpg (384x384, 54.74K)

actual schizo maxing

Whatever it is i hope its recorded and he ends up in pieces, or atleast has his face falling off or something just as gruesome.

Attached: 1657946585458.jpg (700x512, 83.98K)

Z predicted this

>Most Ukrainians consider themselves Russian and despise the Nazi bandera inspired separatism.
Are you claiming Luganda and Donbabwe are banderite nazis?
Or is it just esl wordsalad?

If singles, it’s caught on camera

Confirmation bias on your part. This conflict is like California wanting to be part of Russia and LARPing as Russians and the US being like 'yeah how about no' and responding with bitchslaps. This is why the world doesn't intervene, or just at the bare minimum. The informed know that it's a civil war and not some ''attack on the free world'' bullshit like most of the western media is trying to frame it.

All I know is this:

Ukraine fucked Trump and supported Biden. Therefore I hope the Russians kill every single fucking one of them.

No, "Ukrainian nationalists" (how ridiculous that idea is) are banderist separatists. Donbabweans are true Russian patriots and heroes. They refuse to be ruled by western backed anti Russian Nazis. Donbass is de facto Russia it's only independent on paper for now.

this is the most retarded and willfully uninformed opinion i've seen today
that is a pretty big achievement

Why does a country with a legitimized Nazi battalion, have an AshCan, Nazi, Kike, Faggot, Traitor as a president?
Pretty sus if you ask me.

That sounds like an incredible amount of cognitive dissonance fueling the Ukrainian people. Meanwhile, the rest of the world is looking in awe at the incompetence and corruption of the Ukrainian government.

Clown world.

Sounds like a cope

The Ukraine is a peak of the clown world.