Anons of Any Forums, I revealed my power level today during a family reunion. Going to faggot TL:DR blog post here:

Anons of Any Forums, I revealed my power level today during a family reunion. Going to faggot TL:DR blog post here:
One of my cousins has a 12-year-old daughter with no father as he passed away in 2014. She spent the early part of the party running up and proudly announcing how she's a trans lesbian now. When she did that to me I asked her outright if any of her friends, older siblings, or friends' parents were gay, trans, or both? Her best friend's high school sister recently came out as gay and is transitioning to being a boy. After listening to her ramble over her best friend's older sibling. I tell my first cousin that she is being influenced by her. She needs to wait until she's older to decide whether or not she is gay. She says "I've told him (the older girl) that I find some of the older boys at the pool with ab muscles cute but (she) says that I'm wrong as women are better."
End of my faggot blog right? I have another cousin who is a full-blown raging leftist dyke that flew in from Nevada. As the day continues, someone told her what I had said to the 12-year-old. I'm sitting down discussing my job with other family members when she storms over and slaps me across the face hard enough to knock my sunglasses off. I get up and ask her what the fuck is she thinking?
>You told Annabell that she cannot be a lesbian you misogynistic piece of shit!
I then make the bad decision of arguing with a retard and things spiral out of control where I finally lose my temper and scream at her.
>Maybe if your mentally ill kind wasn't grooming kids and pushing that tranny shit. I wouldn't have to tell my confused 12-year-old first cousin that she isn't a damn abomination!
Yep, the family reunion was immediately over and here at 01:50 EST. My phone is still going off with calls and texts about what went down. At least my cousin sided with me and will be talking with the parents of her daughter's best friend.

Attached: 1522726234902.jpg (826x516, 44.79K)

Lmao I killed a Nigger in front of my family and screamed at them for being pussies. You'll be fine.

>she storms over and slaps me across the face hard enough to knock my sunglasses off.
You didn't choke her out, that was your mistake.
We don't have any niggers in our neighborhood anymore after I dusted one.

I eventually shoved her down to the ground after making my statement as she screamed and said that she was going to kill me.
Police were called and I did file charges against my Nevada cousin.

Any Forums is not your personal blog.

Attached: 1656459516924.jpg (480x484, 24.69K)

Ok user I will be as fair as possible in my post.
1. I am Danish visiting America
2. You are an American faggot
In Denmark, I would have beaten your stupid cousin bitch into a coma and left this "family" reunion because obviously your family is worthless scum. Go start a new one you lazy bitch.

I'm curious. Can you elaborate without giving away too much info? Break in ?

You did nothing wrong, user. Hopefully the crazy dyke won't put her on hormone blockers.

You wouldn't have done shit you Danish queer.

Lol I am simply a Dane who is 6'2". I was confronted with one of your feral africans upon arriving to America to visit some parts of my family who live in America now (I think they have mental disabilities) and this nigger thinks he can try to get money from me on the street. Lol. I beat him until his eyes came out of his sockets. Africans will learn they cannot even talk to a Dane.
You are American. If you post your home address I will come into your home and remove your retarded head from your body.

>retarded nigger pretends to be supreme white nationalist nigger exterminator
>on Any Forums of all places

She slapped you, why do women think it’s ok to hit people?

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW

Based

Lol. Americans have forgotten how to be violent. Ever ripped an ear off a nigger? They start crying right away. Their nigger friends rush you? PERFECT. Deliver a kick to the chest of one and continue to rip ears. Pull out your shotgun if needed.

>women
they are men now

I suspect you are leftoids who are afraid of violence. Good.

You -SHOULD- fear me. I don't fear you or death. Odin will reincarnate me 1000 times over until I have murdered every nigger alive.

The fact that the 12-year-old's mother/my cousin sided with me as she's been letting her daughter stay over at her friend's place without asking what's been happening is a good sign. She's like me and doesn't approve of the tranny lifestyle. The mentally ill trans lesbian comments only started over the weekend after she was picked up from her friend's house. All influenced by the mentally ill older sister. Things that the mom/cousin was not aware of.
My Nevada dyke cousin getting into a fight with me and then the police is the topic of most of the calls and tests. She was always a bitch, even when we were all kids.
>She slapped me, and I told the police that showed up that I want to file charges (assault, battery, both) for being slapped and being told that she would kill me if given the chance.
>She shoved one of the officers who told her to get on the ground or else. Family members convinced her after tasers were pointed at her.

The best argument is that you are simply trying to keep everyone in one piece.
Some doctors these days don't even follow the Hippocratic Oath. Anything not rooted in hard science is just bullshit. The only way to truly manipulate biology is with large machinery and precision tools, not by slicing random flesh and slapping onto it a new name. Usage of cloning vats, precision engineered cellular structures, withdrawing genetic code, creating entire new bodies. True medicine is not in destruction, but in construction.

The doctors promoting concepts such as "gender" over sex should be labled charlatans.
They should be taught what a biological engineer is truly capable of.
Preferably as test subjects.

Attached: 862f87717c78f6057474e1bd8d22c922.jpg (466x800, 59.51K)

Everyone is a big tough guy until I am ripping an EYEBALL OUT OF YOUR FUCKING SKULL AND YOU SCREAM FOR YOUR MOTHER.

"MOMMYYYYYYYY"

It is burned into my memory and sometimes I masturbate to it until I come because you Americans have NO FUCKING IDEA what war for Europeans is.

good job, you should have violently slapped her. dont touch children you freaks.

Sucks dosent it? We are all done for man, best to shut up and enjoy the ride. You cant change it, they are not people anymore. They never had a choice in how they felt.

Attached: 3076b30c4f83dc85a3ea770b06c95b96.jpg (640x353, 33.54K)

261 S Ludington Street. You aren't making it up my front stairs. I promise. Fag.

user, I'm not going to beat the shit out of a 5'1" dyke with a side cut. Regardless of whether or not she is my cousin.
I only shoved, IE picked her up and threw her a few feet away, after she started trying to swing at me.
>they are not people anymore
The mental illness factor rings true with leftist, trannies, and gays.

LOL. I'll simply burn it down and kill anyone leaving the burning building.

nice post, low key absolutely creepy.

Attached: ooops.jpg (900x1391, 128.21K)

>user, I'm not going to beat the shit out of a 5'1" dyke with a side cut. Regardless of whether or not she is my cousin.
And that is why you have niggers in your country and Denmark does not. :^)
No one is afraid of you. If I go to England, say I am Danish, and start getting upset? ENGLISH KNOW TO COMPENSTATE THE BILL AND LET ME GO HOME.

THEY FEAR US.

THEY FEAR THE WHITE MAN WHO WILL FUCKING MURDER THEM.

Lol. :D

ok internet tough guy it's time for your meds

Attached: 4c56057e030bbb4c25f568a4d91dbb510a674a9225204d43ec1cf24da5802a3a.jpg (625x483, 55.95K)

I threw my sister out of a window because she said "black people are not bad".

She never has said this bullshit again you cowards.