I'm looking for a specific "de-trans" post

I'm looking for a de-trans post I can't find. It was a very long post about a girl who transitioned into male (FtM) and realized it was not what she expected (socially speaking). When she began to "pass" as male, the world seemed colder to her, like women around 'him'(her) were "wearing armor" and treating him as a possible predator wherever he went. The unspoken alliance she used to have between herself and other female strangers had evaporated, and suddenly the world was more lonely. She said she regretted her transition, and described men's problems as [something along the lines of] "always having 3 meals per day, but the meals were always too small so they didn't realize they were starving of social inclusion".
It was well-written, but unfortunately she concluded it by blaming "white colonialism" or some other shit.

Does anyone have this post? I want to reference it in a conversation I'm having.

Or honestly just post any other "de-transition" material where people decide they'd like to live as the gender they were born as.

Attached: trans.png (1981x478, 205.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JASUsVY5YJ8
vocaroo.com/1eVqxXj15Zy4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>When she began to 'pass'
Yeah, I'll take shit that didn't happen for 500.

FtM bastards are cocky before transitioning who think they can be men automatically and live their best lives.

An actual man(notice how I avoid using a real man, because real man is a shaming tactic by feminists and narcissistic women) knows his only value lies in producing something for the society. It's insane these dingus FtMs think they can be man and have male privilege, in reality, it's male drudgery and burden of proof that you are good, decent fucking human.

Welcome to the fucking clown world, men are not completely oppressed, but silenced, mouths being stitched one by one by feminists and feminist allies and that's celebrated.

If feminists start putting men in concentration camp will they put these FtM trannies there too? It's to be watched.

I won't draw any more conclusion, but feminism's goal is to destroy everything man and that's how they make equality.

First off, you're fucking up my thread, fuck off

Secondly, yes "passing" is hard for either gender, but if ANYONE is going to "pass" as the other gender, it's more likely that a woman will pass as a man as opposed to vice versa. But don't take my word for it, take the CIA's at 3:17-3:31: youtube.com/watch?v=JASUsVY5YJ8

Sounds like a good read

I wish you luck OP

vocaroo.com/1eVqxXj15Zy4

---

What's My Sex Again
Lyrics by user
Vocals by spagetmen
Music by Blink-182 [Used with Permission]
Banning by The Tranitors

---

He took me out
It was a Friday night
I wore perfume
To not smell like a guy
We started making out
And he took off my pants
But then he noticed my pee-pee

And that's about the time he started beating me
Nobody likes you when you're a tranny
And all confused by what's between your legs
What the hell is dilating?
My friends say I should act my sex
What's my sex again?
What's my sex again?

Later on
On the drive home
Called by his mom
From her cell phone
She said I was a freak
That I had HIV
"A woman you will never be"

And that's about the time that bitch hung up on me
Using FaceApp selfies to masturbate
Maybe I'll cut off my dick
What's my sex again?
What's my sex again?

[Interlude]

And all confused by what's between your legs
What the hell is dilating?
What's my sex again?
And you're still built like you're a linebacker
What the hell is wrong with me?
What's my sex again?
What's my sex again?

Attached: 1595649243435.jpg (926x1168, 1.18M)

Attached: 1595646207454.jpg (900x969, 136.84K)

This one maybe?

Attached: ftm life.jpg (1090x508, 135.48K)

>At the end of her post
"To the incel that sent me this"
>Calls someone else incel right after telling a story about how she's invisible and got turned down
You will never have a man's brain.

Attached: woman gets reality checked masquerading as a man.jpg (748x762, 165.7K)

Not quite the one, the one I referenced in the OP is super long, like 10-15 paragraphs or something. But thank you still for posting that, it's similar feel - I saved it

Attached: kitkat68.jpg (400x400, 16.01K)

>not including the image referenced in the end
By god you are a faggot

You didn't include it either, faggot.

The link he sent is pretty good

Attached: 16.jpg (1400x990, 196.22K)

GOLD

it is infinitely easier for a woman to pass as a man especially after T
an incredibly weak man yes but still most people wouldn't question it considering the deeper voice and the beard growth that results from women taking T

this is sad.
we have to save the tomboys, anons.

>Using FaceApp selfies to masturbate
really good line.
I didn't masturbate to myself, but that app made me look like someone I'd like to fuck and it frightened the hell out of me.

Kek this guy is still active on reddit. I actually read one of his recent ramblings about the surgery. Says it wasn't infected and he doesn't regret it. Any Forums spam on his posts made him panic as he was drugged to shit and still in pain. But someone posted a pic of what it looked like here and it is DISGUSTING it's nothing like an actual vagina. I still doubt he's gonna live to 50.

as an effeminate looking man I really wouldn't recommend an mtf transition unless you could really pull it off

There is a whole hour long interview on Soft White Underbelly from a gay guy who de transed

As an actual guy I've noticed chick to dick transitioners can have some interesting insights into the world of men. Not that they're truly a man but they can present as a dude with extreme accuracy, unlike trans women who get all the social clout and attention anyways, trans men get the cold hard truth, and a nonfunctional "dick".

Poor, mindraped faggot. May he rest in pepperonis.

Attached: 1605044655129.png (983x317, 75.59K)

Effeminate men need to own it, they have their niche. Some people get too in their heads and forget effeminate man means effeminate for a man, not "you could literally be a woman". It's actually really sad

there are no passing trannies
now that I try to describe it it looked exactly like the space between ass cheeks but where his cock used to be, just a fucking slit into a black void running over the entire area, absolutely fucked

This the bone structure is a give away in both cases but a 5'2" bearded woman has a much better chance than a 6'2" man in a dress.