DeSantis overtakes Trump’s fundraising numbers amid 2024 speculation

Let's face it Any Forums, he's the only one there is.
Trump isn't running again, he's nearly 100 years old and in failing health. DeSantis is ourguy. You'll vote for him.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis got a boost in fundraising, succeeding former President Donald Trump‘s numbers amid speculation about who will run in 2024.

Mr. DeSantis raised $45 million in the first six months of this year, compared to Mr. Trump who raised $36 million in a 29% drop the previous half-year.

Mr. Trump‘s numbers indicate the first time in the 18 months since he left the White House that his fundraising levels fell below $50 million.

Trump spokesman Taylor Budowich defended the former president’s fundraising numbers, adding that he is making other investments in growing the ‘America First’ movement in a critical election year.

“He is not only raising money at an unparalleled pace, but he is investing in America First candidates and continuing to grow that MAGA movement into 2022 and beyond,” Mr. Budowich said.

Meanwhile, Mr. DeSantis has gotten the backing of several wealthy donors who have poured millions of dollars into his reelection campaign.

washingtontimes.com/news/2022/jul/16/florida-gov-ron-desantis-overtakes-trumps-fundrais/

Attached: 1.png (1225x846, 871.59K)

this is astroturf. do we even know if he is running in 2024?

>running
>2024
you all fucking said the elections were rigged...

now, just like that, all forgotten.

Attached: retard.jpg (220x230, 7.06K)

I hate fags

Desantis 2024

Attached: AFA27294-01CB-406A-89AE-B499A081B119.jpg (1919x1079, 200.14K)

>several wealthy donors
why not just say the sheldon adelson kike crew, mohel?

lol desantis bots how much are they paying for this? part of the millions they dumped into desantis after astroturfing him on twitter with elon fresh off the "not buying it" headlines. get fucked.

OH no zionist governor who received the zionist goyim prize took the funds from the president who pardoned every kike & nigger in sight but let his own get persecuted by the fbi, this is a real tragedy

Why don't these turbo faggots just work together

the whole "rigged" thing was just so our feelings weren't so hurt. This time we will nominate someone 2/3 of the country doesn't hate.

there seems to be some objective behind dividing republicans who have been a solid unity since covid essentially, while the left has been destroying itself with infighting. i think the left is astroturfing desantis to get the right into chaos.

>wealthy donors
Yeah, he's comp'd

The money he's raising is for a his reelection. It cannot be used for anything else. The news are is was were morons and that is as of true now as more ever was true then and of future.

he strikes me as a typical zionist neocon like jeb bush. convince me otherwise someone. id rather have kamala just so i can laugh

as evidence for my argument, i saw an ad today slandering an anti rino as a "open border advocate" in one of the other states. the source for the claim was an article from the "Jewish Voice" dated last month.

Trump has a giant ego and will never do such a thing, look at what happened with Musk.

Will you be saying this when DeSantis gets given a nickname?

the gop has never liked trump which is why they allowed the election to stolen while for some fucking reason none of the senators lost their seats. weird! desantis is one of them

>Desantis bots
I don't think Desantis is paying for this shit. The democrats desperately need every advantage they can get. This is why they're allowing the media to show biden's mental state and very thinly veiled evidence of vaccine deaths and injury. The moment the 2024 election campaigning season starts, their going to say "well biden was old as fuck, and look how this turned out. Trump's not much younger." and "Oh wow, the TRUMP vaccine killed a bunch of people! We were just dutifully following through and trying to help americans survive. Please forget that biden wanted everyone who wasn't vaccinated to lose their jobs, please remember that it was Trump who started the vaccine program." And to be fair, the shit vaccines are a justified criticism of Trump. They want conservatives and everyone smart or desperate enough to get rid of the Democrats to have to decide between two candidates.

Covid allowed them to rig the elections
it won't be so easy this time

checked. if i see the narrative shift that much, i am not sure how i will recover from such shock.

>enjoy our approved opposition!
lol no

Raising more money by selling out to wealthy kikes is not a good thing, nor an America First thing
One of Trump's big positives was that he had money, so he wasn't as easily influenced by lobbyists and special interests. DeSantis admitting he's in the pocket of elite jews is not a good thing for America at all. When his donors disagree with what the American population wants, DeSantis will side with the donors.

>literal who

2024 Trump President, DeSantis Vic President
2028 DeSantis President, Ted Cruz Vic president
2032 DeSantis President, Ted Cruz Vic president
2036 Ted Cruz President Vic president T.B.D.

Attached: jontron.png (1179x657, 1.8M)

Jews giving a Zionist money, no surprise here. Non kiked alternative like Rand Paul and Thomas Massie will never be given the attention or money needed to win.

Say hello to the 47th president of the United States of America!
Hello President Newsom!

Attached: D29A1465-9188-4D57-B58B-828C0C3AFA74.jpg (2048x1366, 297.39K)