ATTENTION! CALLING ALL ANTI-ZIONISTS

Currently, the greatest existential threat to Israel and Zionism is a 93 year old great-grandmother named Ursula Haverbeck that insists Auschwitz was a labor camp and not a death camp.

The Zionists fear her because she most greatly threatens the holocaust foundation myth of Israel and they fear loss of the myth will mean the loss of Israel.

I was permanently banned from Twitter for simply writing: "FREE URSULA HAVERBECK."
If I say the same thing in the Yahoo Finance or YouTube comments, it's quickly censored.
I said the same thing in a Disqus comment section and it was censored.
I'm not sure but I think the same thing happens here at Any Forums and this will be a test.

Please, let's test it. Please comment and bump the shit out this. Wherever you comment, whenever you comment, please boldly write "FREE URSULA HAVERBECK!" at the end of your comment.

I'm almost positive it's the most threatening three words any anti-Zionist can say.

I wrote to famous Jewish holocaust revisionist, David Cole, who also says Auschwitz was a labor camp but he refuses to mention her name because he clings to Zionism because he fears the direct reprisals from Zionists who have already threatened and assaulted him.

If a 93 year old woman is brave enough to express a criminal thought and go to jail multiple times, then we should be brave enough to anonymously support her.

Danke!

If you hate Israel and Zionism and understand that they must be destroyed, thought-criminal Ursula Haverbeck is a gift on a silver platter set down before us as a Gift from GOD.

Please do the right thing and help me establish Ursula as the Queen of Any Forums!

Attached: Ursula Haverbeck.jpg (1000x664, 84.06K)

sweet

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 126.97K)

You forgot to write "FREE URSULA HAVERBECK!" at the end of your comment.

Attached: Haverbeck.jpg (800x483, 82.25K)

It's kind of embarrassing isn't it?
She does so much for the cause and we do so little.
FREE URSULA HAVERBECK!

Attached: Ursula Haverbeck2.jpg (1024x610, 56.29K)

Very interesting. I wonder if comments are being blocked by Ziojannies.
FREE URSULA HAVERBECK!

Attached: ursula haverbeck3.jpg (1024x454, 67.36K)

I wonder what would happen if Steffi Graf called for Ursula's release from German prison.

Attached: steffi-graf.jpg (400x580, 47.07K)

I wonder what would happen if Heidi Klum publicly called for Ursula's release from German prison.
FREE URSULA HAVERBECK

Attached: Heidi Klum.jpg (2497x3000, 655.83K)

I wonder what would happen if Boris Becker publicly called for Queen Ursula's release from German prison.
FREE URSULA HAVERBECK!

Attached: Boris Becker.jpg (275x183, 5.22K)

I wonder what would happen if Claudia Schiffer publicly called for Queen Ursula Haverbeck's release from German prison.
FREE URSULA HAVERBECK!

Attached: Claudia Schiffer.jpg (744x986, 594.12K)

There's a chance everyone is simply indifferent about Ursula Haverbeck but I doubt it.
It's looking bad for Any Forums. I wonder if they're doing a form of shadow banning preventing anyone else from commenting.
FREE URSULA HAVERBECK!

Attached: ursula haverbeck4.jpg (176x264, 7K)

>FREE URSULA HAVERBECK

german government is literally scared of an old grandma.

seriously if that is who we have to fight back against, we are golden. it would take a few weeks and we would be back in control of our country and destiny.

FREE URSULA HAVERBECK!

Shut *clap* it *clap* down

typical nazi scum, i hope she will get shot.

Attached: file.png (1003x32, 7.06K)

quiet jew

suck me goy

Except a Zionist Israeli? Sure.
That's it. There's nowhere to comment that isn't Zionist controlled.
FREE URSULA HAVERBECK!

Attached: Ursula Haverbeck5.jpg (976x549, 66.72K)

I wonder what happen if Helene Fischer publicly called for thought-criminal Ursula Haverbeck's release from German prison.

Attached: Helene Fischer.jpg (1000x872, 76.07K)

She knows the "Holocaust" is a hoax, doesnt she know "World War II" never happened? Its a giant reptilian hoax meant to sell movies and comic books. The Holocaust is a hoax because there was never a fucking war in the first place, "Hitler," "Stalin," and "Mao," were invented by the comic book industry as a shitty backstory for their capeshit.

Attached: morph.jpg (700x607, 198K)

you have no foreskin and you cant feel anything on your keratined penis even if canadanon sucked you

Only 571 inmates were excuted by the SS while 1 million Germans were firebombed, while millions raped and maimed. The Jews were privileged compared to the true holocaust of Dresden and Hamburg.

Attached: Israel Cohen.jpg (740x362, 41.17K)

auschwitz being a labor camp makes it more anti semitic than if it were a death camp
because forcing jews to work and not paying them is worse than death (it says that free labor is prohibited for a jew but not goyim in the torah)

fuck you and your goy lies, germans went to war against the world and lost, jews just wanted to be left alone and were slaughtered in the millions.
goyim are sons of satan

It's currently 8:25am on Monday morning in Germany.
Does anyone else wonder why no Germans are commenting?
FREE URSULA HAVERBECK!

Attached: Ursula Haverbeck6.jpg (640x346, 69.41K)

I don't hate anyone but we can put your censorship theory to the, TEST

fuck off oven dodger

they are hurrying on to work,
FUCK URSULA HAVERBECK!
his theory is the usual schizo goy rambling
THROAT FUCK URSULA HAVERBECK!
CUM DOWN HER THROAT AND CHOAK HER WITH MY SEMEN

you first helicopter dodger