((They)) are already trying to spin it

It was NOT illegal for him to have the gun, they are just flat out lying at this point. The possession of the firearm on those premises was 100% legal under Indiana law.

twitter.com/JewishResister/status/1548874785265958913

Attached: jew.png (763x592, 72.12K)

>The Jewish Ginger Resister
>JFC
Shabbat Shalom Rabbi.

let's not forget that HE CROSSED MALL LINES

Attached: 1395091832365.gif (250x250, 280.67K)

Goes to show you they want people to die and don't care about any arguments in favor of self defense.

>Those fucking apes arguing "Rittonhowse be dah killer an pedos did nothing rong!"
Shame none of them were in the food court that day.

Jews tricking god again. It's ok to blaspheme if it's not your god

With jews you lose exhibit 1,488.

>loaded
is everyone a moron or is this a psyop to drive me nuts
every post and every meme has misspellings

The mall probably had a no guns sticker on the door.

Somebody give me a qrd please. I wasn't paying attention.

just like parking lot stop signs those aren't legal and are just recommendations

Maybe when trying to have a discussion about who the good guy is you should leave the law out of it. The law no longer serves as an indicator of good moral conduct in the United States.

out of 300,000,000 people, 000,000,004 of them have tragically passed away while engaging in the national passedtime of consuming goods and services at the hands of an arm. a different armed hand stopped the crazed madman

Wait it was a gun free zone, yet TWO different mad men were carrying guns???

How?

This can’t be real right

Guy brought rifle with multiple mags into mall to do mass shooting, gets 3 kills then 22 yr old caps the fag and saves the day.

Eat shit kike nigger

Report them for posting false information. I would but I’m banned for saying early treatment works.

In Indiana you have no duty to fallow no firearms postings that are on government or school premises

>gun
>illegal
lol

*not on government or school premises

Attached: IMG_20220712_011758_759.jpg (630x572, 77.1K)

Twitter, reddit and any other site with lack of free speech need to be ruled unconstitutional as public commodities and banned from the internet.

All of these kikes should be killed.

Attached: 5359C0A9-52F0-4A3C-AD8C-FC68A511D879.jpg (1056x855, 119.93K)

Where does it say you can't?

That one of your well poisoning screen grab accounts?

Funny because he's technically right, but when you read literally everything the fouding fathers wrote, it's clear they wanted periodic armed revolution. Now abortion isn't even THOUGHT of in the constitution and the argument they used to support the ruling comes from "the right to privacy" which ALSO isn't in the constitution. it's literally two fucking entire layers of made up bullshit.

Feed them to spiders for the ultimate arachnid anime betrayal plot twist!

There is only one god. All is one. All are none.

the mall can put up whatever "no guns" signs it wants, and is free to trespass you if they find out you have it, but that does not make an otherwise legal gun carry illegal.

Same as my house is not a "free speech zone". If some guests runs there mouth in my house, I will tell them to leave, but it doesn't mean that they broke the law because it violated by little sign.

I think that's the most Jewish thing I read today.

>loading
but yeah, these "people" are deranged. if the hero were black they would build a fucking statue and rename the mall after him. I'm tired, anons.

Attached: 1658119596684803.jpg (1200x1200, 108.2K)

Cancer is notoriously diffucult to eradicate.

>projecting
Oh, so it was legal regardless ?

Stopped a jewish false flag. Jews are seething!

Attached: 3B6AE860-4125-45F5-95BC-2E6217641C58.png (300x225, 53.18K)

14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:

15Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men: