Antinatalism

Give me one GOOD reason why antinatalism isn't enlightened and euphoric. Inb4 "skydaddy told me to"

>Antinatalism is a philosophical and ethical stance against human reproduction, rooted in harm reduction and rational consideration for future life, with regard for the implications that procreation will have for other humans, other animals, and the natural world. Antinatalists consider human reproduction (besides exceptions related to force) an irreversible, unnecessary, indefensible, and enduring form of harm, regardless of circumstances, situations, or consciousness in living.

>Antinatalists seek to radically reduce suffering and environmental destruction in the world. Refrainment from creating new life is the most efficient and effective means of minimizing suffering for all current and future sentient beings. Living according to antinatalist philosophy keeps as much of earth’s natural life forms, resources, beauty, and health intact. Antinatalists can be humans of any age group and any background. Antinatalists may have had children (intentionally or unintentionally) in the past.

stophavingkids.org/antinatalism

Attached: h42euokcze991.jpg (4608x3456, 800.56K)

>File: h42euokcze991.jpg
Opinion: discarded
Anus: tongued by niggers

All these different types of genocides going on rn and you choose antinatalist? ngmi fr

However you have to justify your inceldom. Good on you for coming to terms with it.

Because along with the suffering you will avoid creating happiness on the count of genociding yourself.

>Human le bad
This is peak lack of self-confidence.

the most reddit tier ideology there is

Godamn there is nothing more pleasing than watching Redditors voluntarily sterilize themselves

You first.

quads of shillcatching

And they do it happily while playing their Nintendo Switch during the procedure.

Attached: vasectomy-switch.png (1162x1280, 1.29M)

Is this more Chinese funded propaganda resulting in lower birth rates of whites?

I bet only the coolest kids join the vasectomy club, I’m nowhere cool enough

Imagine cutting your balls off to appease women, lol.

Attached: Tumblr_l_116215348235863.jpg (899x555, 75.74K)

Look if she doesn't want to get pregnant, just pull out.

All hail the based leaf.
He is a rare breed and a king among his countrymen.

Attached: f0f.gif (372x298, 2.12M)

i have ZERO problems with libs encouraging this

Tell me how big of a cope this is. I have 4 siblings between them there are already 10 kids born so muh lost genes meme doesn't apply to me.
I don't feel like having kids or participating in society, why should I have one when others have already done the passing the genes meme?

reproduction is literally the only reason you are alive at all

Imagine being 45 alone with no family. Inb4, "but I can choose furbabies or online vidya communities as my family."

Yeah okay kill yourself to really embrace this wonderful philosophy I'll be right behind you.

>no bodyhair
what are americans being fed? strogens?

>Waa I'm depressed but don't have the balls to kill myself so I'll just come up with some pseudophilosphical nonsense to lord it over everyone else as my one source of joy in life

Attached: tf2_heavy_laugh.gif (300x168, 1.66M)

all the most conscientious greater-good type people should end their family lines, and everyone in the future can be deadbeats and whores. win-win

>Muh ethics muh morality
Don't matter if there's no one alive to adhere to them. This "ideology" is the absolute pinnacle of reddit soi.