SHe’s twice the man you’ll ever be

Admit it Any Forums, a mentally ill woman is more fit, richer, and more popular than you’ll ever be. The political implications of incels being utterly BTFO are staggering. But you’re probably just fat because of the (((Jews))) like every other cope you have.

Attached: 8836F6BF-83DD-493F-B620-4EBB5A291045.jpg (1467x827, 190.28K)

SHE'S still 5'0", 98lbs

SHINJI

What's up, dude? Mind if I check out your vagina?

Okay in all seriousness
Did she honestly think "oh yeah I'll get some abs put in nobody will notice"
Like seriously

PewdiePie is bigger and his natty. Ellen is probably using steroids and has ab implants and thats the best she can achieve.

I guess. The nipple are disgusting though
But this isn’t about pewdiepie. This is how Ellen page, a 5’0” tranny mogs 90% of you.

Is that pewdiepie on the right? Damn men are fucking hot.

> This is how Ellen page, a 5’0” tranny mogs 90% of you.

Only a leftist would be so ducking deluded into think women are physically competitive with men

>ducking

>fake ab muscle implants
So pathetic, holy fuck.

>5’0” tranny mogs 90% of you
A celebrity, with access to the best dieticians, trainers and healthcare, and the time and need to use them effectively to remain relevant in an industry that a fraction of a percent actually achieve in? ...who's also a mentally-ill tranny.
I don't think you can draw any parallels to a normal person, there. Nobody you're addressing is offended.

Chad Elliot mogging Chuds. Elliot has 10 inch cock energy.

Attached: 1638214523901.jpg (683x1024, 68.1K)

She'll die early, of cancer, childless, alone, without a functional penis. Just like most liberal women. But with her kind of cash she should get the Hunter Biden Special to make up for being 5 foot tall.

Attached: TheHunterSpecial.jpg (640x853, 63.6K)

He is only is 1.55 m. Unless he is as tough as a Thai kickboxer he isn't going to mog anyone.

Who cares tho? It's not like she could beat me up in hand to hand combat

Attached: 1657839376581.gif (640x358, 2.29M)

fpbp

Attached: proud jews.jpg (1200x900, 335.54K)

I guess they went in and did some touch up on her nipple placement at some point, as well as fixed her ears for no apparent reason

Wtf is that Pewdiepie? That nigger looking good no homo.

Im waiting for the first domestic violence complaint from her partner where she learns what it means to be treated like a man and gets thrown out of her own house.

> I guess. The nipple are disgusting though
> But this isn’t about pewdiepie. This is how Ellen page, a 5’0” tranny mogs 90% of you.
187cm btw

Attached: 1658119478989.jpg (1730x1438, 190.22K)

really? I weigh 160kg

munchkin lookin ass

I could fight 10 ellen pages at once and still win. 50 if it's one at a time.

I don't want to be popular when it's clown world, it would mean I'm in the wrong.